Authors Note!

Hey guys! Its the writer here! I just wanted to check in on you guys and see how you were doing!

(I'm good!) Oh, thats great! Im glad that everything is working out for you.

(I'm not doing so well/ EVERYTHING IS FALLING APART) Oh, I hope you get better soon.

(I dunno. I'm OK I guess) Thats good? I hope you get better than OK!

(I FUCKING HATE OYU YOU BITCH WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS YOU COLD HAERTED LANKY BITCH I FUVCKING HOPE YOU DIE) Woah, easy there. :)

OK, now that we have that cleared up, I want to talk to you guys about the next book I'll be writing. I already asked one person their opinion on what I should write but I wanted to ask all of you. SILENT READERS, NON-SILENT READERS, READERS IN GENERAL please tell me what you want to read. THAT MEANS PLS COMMENT AND TELL MEH THANKS BRO! Alright, here are the choices!

1) Chasing Rainbows

Eliza is just a normal college intern for a famous photographer but, some of the things that come with being an intern for someone famous is meeting very famous people. She just happens to meet a band named Bring Me The Horizon. What happens when the lead singer shows an interest in her? What does he do when one of his band mates notices her too? Who does she pick?

2) Slowly Sinking

Max has been the quiet loner in the back of the classroom for years until one day she missed the bus and Andy, the school's bad boy, offered her a ride home. (short, I know)

3) Look Alive

Lynn has many problems. So many, she can't even count them anymore. That's why she shuts everyone out. So when a pink haired boy tries to befriend her, does she let him? Will he be able to break her walls and heal her scars? Or will he be too late?

4) Poison In Me

Harper has bone cancer for her left calf. She finds it hard to live everyday but somehow she manages. One day, the Make A Wish foundation comes to her and asks her to... make a wish.

"Psh, you're kidding. I'm not gonna make it so why even try? But I'll give you like three options. $10,000, to get Oli Sykes to notice me, or to get me the hell out of here,"

5) Sugar

A series of short chapters following two people's journey to find 'sugar'.

Alright! Those are the options! Choose wisely! I'll try to write the book that is the most chosen! Bai guys!!!! \( ^v^ )/