2.0

*Kimmi's point of view*

After Andy left the room I put on my favorite cozy oversized rilakkuma sweater, some black leggings, and my fuzzy black socks. I was literally so cozy I didn't even want to get up but I had to since my mess made Andy hurt his foot.

When I made it to the bathroom Andy was sitting on the edge of the bathtub looking at the first aid kit. He looked so serious until he looked up at me. Then his face turned into a smile and he started laughing.

"What? What is it?" I asked.

"Your outfit!" he said, dying of laughter.

"Don't laugh at it! It's comfortable," I said.

"Ok, ok, just help me with this piece of glass," he said, handing me the first aid kit. I opened it, "Ok, I'm going to pull the piece of glass out of your foot," I said as I reached for the piece of glass.

He tried to back up but he failed and fell into the tub, "Oww, ugh I literally might kill myself on accident because of you!" I laughed at him. My fangirl instincts were telling me to help him up and put him in a full body cast but I was getting better at controlling them.

I tried to pull Andy back up onto the edge of the bathtub but he was stronger than me and he pulled me into the bathtub with him, "Kimmi, this is not the time to play," he laughed.

I blushed, "I was trying to help you out-"

"I know, Bean. I was kidding," he said as he pulled himself up and set me on his lap, "Kimmi, are you still mad about Mason?" he asked.

"Yeah, a little bit I guess. I thought he changed but I guess old habits die hard," I whispered.

"Wait, what do you mean 'old habits'?" Andy asked, turning me to face him.

"I- uhh- nothing," I said but Andy wanted to know.

"What did he do before?!" he asked, starting to get angry.

"Nothing! Gosh, Andy. You get angry over the smallest things in life! I bet if someone fucking ate one of your chicken nuggets you would fucking start World War 3!" I yelled, getting off his lap.

"Bean, I'm sorry for trying to-" Andy said but I cut him off. I already knew what kind of week this would be.

"No, I'm sorry Andy. Let's just fix your foot," I said quietly and he nodded.

______

Once I was done with Andy's foot I went to sleep. All of the guys left but I told Andy he could stay because of his foot. Dani was going to be out of town for the whole week. I needed someone to take care of me in this time full of blood and cramps. I'm talking about my period, guys. EWWW EWW- yeah its fucking natural! *cries*

In the other room I heard Andy snore. It was currently 3:42 am and I only slept for 2 hours. Yeah, I went to sleep at 1 o'clock in the morning but I couldn't sleep. I was waiting for the pain pills to kick in but it took them forever. Once they started working though, I fell asleep.

I couldn't help but want to take a sleeping Andy picture. I know it would be creepy but I am a fan and he is sleeping in my house. A sleeping Andy picture is mandatory right now!

I got up and slowly, without trying to wake up Andy, walked over to the guest bedroom. I pushed open the door and it squeaked. SHIT AHHH NO I'M GONNA GET CAUGHT! Andy stirred in his sleep before waking up completely. By that time I was all the way to my room and under the covers shaking because I didn't want to get caught. I heard footsteps- wow Andrew. Do you even care if I get up or not?- and then he was at my door.

Andy walked into the room and bent down to the bed, "Bean, are you awoke? I can't sleep," he admitted.

I turned around like I was still sleeping but I was wide awoke.

Andy sighed, "Bean, since you're sleeping I guess I could tell you this. I have feelings," well shit. i thought you were a soulless fuck, "Yeah, and i need to figure them out. Actually, you're the reason why I need to figure out my feelings," Ok, I didn't want to hear this right now so I made it seem like I was waking up.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!" Andy said, trying to get up.

"Andrew?" I said in my sleepy voice.

"Fuck, yeah?" he asked.

"Why are you in my room?" I asked.

"I, uhh, I can't sleep so I was gonna try to sleep in here. I usually have the guy's bunks around me but today I was alone so i kinda wasn't used to it," he lied. It was a good lie too. I'll admit, I'm impressed.

"Well, do you want to sleep in here tonight?" I asked.

"Can I?" he asked, not even trying to his the excitement in his voice.

"Haha, yeah you can. There are some extra covers in the closet," I said.

"Thanks, Bean. Oh and, did you hear any of the things i said before?" he asked. I shook my head, "Ok, good."

______

I was sleeping peacefully, dreaming about darkness (literally pitch black everywhere) but all of a sudden something jumped on me.

I woke up and screamed, "Woah, calm down, Bean. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that," Andy said, still on me.

"Yeah you fucking shouldn't have done that! I just fucking bled everywhere! And my fucking cramps are back you fucking asshole!" I yelled. Andy was shocked.

"Wait what?" he asked, clearly not getting it.

"I'm on my fucking period, Andy!" I said, "So get the fuck off of me!"

"Oh, I'm sorry," he said, getting off of me, "Do you need anything?"

"Yeah, my pills," I said, looking over to where he was now standing.

"Oh, ok. Anything else?" he asked, handing me the pills.

"Yeah," I laughed, "A fucking boyfriend."

// guys, I wanted to write "Then he started to lean in to my 'sleeping' figure and pretty soon his lips were touching my forehead. "Goodnight, Bean," " so bad. I would've found somewhere to put it but I really want this ship to sail! also, i fucking hate the hot topic store in my area. it's never fucking open and now I have to fucking order online because fuCK THE STORE! but I found loads of kawaii websites so it's all good. plus hot topic is cheaper online.
thanks for reading!//