3.0

*Kimmi's point of view*

"Hey, Cam! Want me to cook today?" I asked.

"Nah, I was gonna go and eat with Brian today. Speaking of Brian, what happened between you guys at the park?" she asked.

"Uhh, well, we played around for a little while and then he sat me down and told me he likes me," I said.

"What?! And what did you say back?!" Cam asked.

"I said ok," I said.

"Really? Just ok?" she asked.

"Yeah. I mean, he didn't ask if I liked him back. He just said that he liked me. After I said ok though, he asked if I liked him and-" I said.

"AND WHAT?! THIS IS JUICY!" Cam yelled.

"I told him that I had to think about it but I'll tell him my answer when I'm ready," I answered.

"Oh. Wow this is- wow," Cam said.

"Yeah I know. I wasn't surprised though. He has always been obvious about liking people. I kinda knew all along. He is sweet though," I said.

"That's because he's my big bro! I taught him what he knows!" Cam exlaimed.

"Shut up, Cam," I laughed.

"Hey, I gotta go and call Brian. Do you wanna come over and eat with us? We're going to this nice restaurant," Cam explained.

"Nah, I'm just gonna go for a walk and pick up some food on the way back. Have fun! And call me afterwards!" I said and then hung up.

Now what?

I quickly got my running shoes on and my wallet and I was out of the door.

____ ___

What I enjoy most about running is that only a couple other people run at the time that I do so it feels like I'm basically alone.

I kinda have these people that I meet up with- my 'running buddies'- and they're pretty fun people. They don't ask personal questions, they just bond with you over running.

"Hey! Kimmi, ready to start running?" Dylan asked. Dylan was like the leader of the group. All of the girls drool over him because he is good looking- ok fine, he's hot- but he isn't my type. In fact, a lot of people in the group thinks he likes me but I don't think so. I'm just average and everytime I run, I don't wear makeup (who does? tf) so I look like a troll. He doesn't want me.

"Oh shit, you guys go on without me. I need to tie my shoes," Dana said, bending down to tie her shoes. Dana is Dylan's little sister and he loves her to death. She's a great person and she is actually one of my best friends. Cam met her too and she approves. She's even Cam's friend.

"Well shit, Dana! Hurry up, bro! We gotta start running," Dylan said.

"I said go on without me," she said.

"I'll stay back with her, you guys just go. We can catch up," I said.

Dylan looked at me, "You sure? Because she's lazy and shed probably using this as an excuse-"

"She's not lazy! She's just" I paused trying to find the right word to describe Dana, "ehhh."

The group laughed, "Dylan, just let them go. I want to fucking run!" James yelled. James is Dylan's best friend. He's pretty cool. Me and Cam know him because we're always over Dana's house. Also, Dana has the slightest crush on him. No one knows though because she's cool about it.

"Okay. Call if you get kidnapped!" Dylan said to us and the group ran off.

"Well damn, I'm done tieing my fucking shoe now! Thanks Dylan for running your fucking mouth for the longest time!" Dana yelled and Dylan flipped her off, "So can I still come over today?"

"Yeah but Cam is with Brian so it'll just be you and me," I said. I hadn't even noticed that Dylan slowed down so that he was by us.

"Can I come too? Would Cam mind?" Dylan asked.

"If I told Cam that you were coming then she would probably stay. She doesn't mind if you guys come over! You guys are out best friends," I don't know why but when I said that I automatically thought about Dani. Dani and Andy. The whole band. Everyone in my past. Damn, wait, when was the last time I talked to a family member?! They probably think I'm DEAD!

Dylan grabbed my shoulder and we all stopped (me, Dana, and Dylan), "What happened? You ok?" Dylan asked.

"Yeah, what happened?" I asked.

"You started hyperventilating," Dana answered.

"Well, I just remembered I haven't talked to my mom in a while," I answered.

"Oh shit, you better talk to her! That is some scary shit!" Dylan said and Dana nodded.

"Yeah. Let's just keep running. I ate a shit ton of McDonald's and I wanna burn off the calories," i said and we all started running.

There are 6 people in the group: me, Dana, Dylan, James, Ben, and Mark. Ben is the funny one in the group. He's always making jokes about people and telling funny stories. Mark is the cocky one in the group. He thinks has all that but really he's just 'that'.

After I came to Virginia, I cut my hair and went platinum. It's a lot of work to take care of but it's worth it. I feel better than I used to feel and since I'm 24 now, I felt like I had to wear a more 'adult' look. I loved my pink hair but I didn't think it was fit for an adult.

When I came out here, Cam introduced me to this merch shop and I started working there. It's a pretty fun job and the people there are very nice.

________

"Alright guys! Great work out, I'll see you tomorrow? Same time?" Dylan asked.

"Yeah!" we all said.

"Alright! Make sure to drink plenty of water and-" Ben cut Dylan off.

"Ok! We fucking know! You say the same shit every fucking day!" Ben said and we all laughed.

"Okay but it's gonna be your fault of you gain back your weight," Dylan said.

"Yeah yeah, whatever," Ben said and we all started walking away.

Then my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey! Change of plans, me and Brian are staying home so we're just gonna hang out at our place ok?" Cam said.

"Yeah, ok. And also, Dana and Dylan are coming over," I said.

"Fuck! Dylan? Hot Dylan? Sexy as fuck Dylan?" she asked.

"Do you want to talk to him?" I laughed.

"No, no, no! Umm, shit I look like shit! When are you guys getting here?" she asked.

"In like 10 minutes," I said.

"Okay! I'll be ready," she said and then hung up.

So basically, when we get home it's going to be Cam flirting with Dylan, Brian staring at me, and Dana and I watching movies. Great!

// I tried to make this a little longer. and also, you can see how Kimmis new life is. ALSO I know Kimmi doesn't look the same. I couldn't find a different picture of the same person and I can't just change what kimmi looks like altogether. sorry. ps I'm very happy because I am someone's mom ^-^ THANKS FOR READING//