0.4

Kimmi's point of view

Getting ready for a concert is hard. There are other people there trying to gain the attention of the band members. You have to dress to impress but also to fight because you don't know when someone wants to.

Then there is dressing to meet the band. To meet the band. MEET THE BAND.

"I can't help you fix yourself.
But at least I can say I tried.
I'm sorry but I've gotta move on with my own life!"

So I have picked out a normal outfit for a 24 year old that listens to heavy metal, alternative, and scremo. I know Dani is gonna say no to this outfit but I don't care. I'm wearing it anyways.

MEET THE BAND

"I should dye my hair. I'll dye my fringe pink and the rest... I won't dye. I'll just take out the color and leave it in the bleached state,"

MEET THE BAND

- at the store -

Where is pink?! Manic Panic, have you failed me? WHERE IS COTTON CANDY PI- nevermind. Found it.

*runs down the aisle*

"WEEE- *clears throat* excuse me,"

Shoot, that guy almost saw me. Crap, he's coming over here.

"Uhh, hi,"

"Sup..."

"I need help,"

"With what?"

"Well, it's my first time dying my hair but I did research. In order for the color to be 'vivid' then I need to bleach it?"

"Yep,"

"What bleach do you recommend? I know you don't work here, by the way, you just look experienced,"

"Haha yeah, I get that alot, and I would recommend Salon Care, 30 volume,"

"Thanks!"

Never am I coming here again. I will not make a fool of myself by saying something stupid. What if I ruined his hair?! Oh god no.

// yeah, reading over this chapter I realized it sucked. I don't want to write it over though because idk... I'm lazy xD but yeppp sowwy for the shit chapter. oh yeah... DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY //