1.9

Andy's point of view

We left the park after beating up Mason. Well, kinda. Kimmi just went over and slapped him. Then we went home but i told her I had to go to something so I left. Of course I went to his house to properly beat him up. Kimmi's way wasn't as great as I thought and when we were done with her way i was still mad.

So now I'm just sitting on Kimmi's couch, wondering what the fuck is wrong with people.

"Hey, Biersack. Want something to drink?" Kimmi asked.

"Nah," I shook my head.

"Come on! You've been here for more than 2 hours and everyone else had something to drink! I am not letting you get dehydrated," she put her hands on her hips. Those hips, those sexy hips. Oh god I need help. I need to figure out things like, do I really like Kimmi for who she is or for her looks?

She shoved a bottled water at me, "Drink it! Ashley, tell him to drink it!"

I didn't even realize that my band mates were here.

"Dude, drink it. You haven't eaten or drank anything since we got here!" Ashley said.

"Yeah man. But, Kimmi, your making a big deal out of water. It's literally just wat-" CC said but Kimmi cut him off.

"Literally 75% of our bodies are made of water, I think. So yeah, I am making a big deal out of it. I mean, it's just 75% of our body. Not like that's a big part but whatever. I'm gonna go sleep," she was going crazy.

Probably 30 minutes after Kimmi left to go to her room I got up and went to her room too. I knocked on her door, "Bean, can I come in, please?" I asked.

"Yeah," she responded. Her voice sounded so small. I couldn't help but feel sorry for her.

When I came in the room I expected her to be in a corner or something but she was in the bed, wrapped in so many blankets she looked like a little piggy. But around her were picture frames that were broken and glass everywhere along with the occasional tissue. Even for a kiss this is still a lot of damage done to Kimmi. What did he do before?

"Andreeeew," she said in her small, fragile voice.

"Yes, Bean?" I asked, looking over to her.

"I-I-I... nevermind," she said as she put her head back into the mountain of covers.

"What is it bean?" I asked, stepping closer to her and failing to avoid any contact with small glass pieces, "Fuck! Ugh, shit, fuck!" I yelled and Kimmi winced.

"I'm sorry Andrew. I think you'd be safer if you weren't in my room. There's a first aid kit in the bathroom," she said.

"Could you help me?" I asked, wanting to know what she was going to tell me.

"Umm, uhh yeah sure. Let me just put on some clothes and I'll be there, ok?" she smiled a sad smile.

"Ok, I'll be in the bathroom then," I said, getting up and walking to the bathroom. It hurt but it probably wasn't as bad as Kimmi's pain right now.

// sorry for the short chapter. i was planning on making something else happen but then I thought you guys wouldn't like it. plus my friend came over and we had a fun sleepover! when I said it was 2:40 in the last update I meant 2:40 am so... let's just say I love wattpad! Hope you guys are having a great day! Thanks for reading! //