0.2

■ Listen to Awake - Secondhand Seranade for this chapter■

*Andy's point of view*

Juliet called me over to her apartment so she could talk to me. I mean, to me our relationship was fine. I would take her out when I could, when I didn't have work, and we would spend a lot of time together. It didn't feel like how it felt when I first asked her out though. I didn't feel sparks when we touched.

I'm pretty sure she noticed that too because when I got to her house she looked pretty nervous.

"What is it, babe?" I laughed.

"Andy, I love you. I really do. But not like I used to," she said.

What?

"I don't feel special when you talk to me anymore. I don't feel like we're a couple anymore. I feel like I'm just one of the guys. I don't feel like you care anymore. I think we should take a break," she said.

"Wait, no. Ok, we can work it out! You are special! You aren't just one of the guys-"

"No, no, no! You don't understand. I feel like I'm trapped in this relationship! I'm not even trying anymore and you probably haven't noticed," she said.

"What? No, Juliet please don't do this to me. We can fix this," I said.

"Andy, we have a shitty relationship. It is beyond fixing," she said.

"We can try can't we?" I asked, on the verge of tears.

"No, no Andy I don't think we can," she said, wiping a tear.

"Why? Why now? Why do you have to do this to us?" I asked.

"Andy, please just accept this. It's already hard for me to do this so please, just let us go. Let me go," she said as tears spilled out of her eyes.

"I- I can't believe this. All these fucking years! All this time wasted! Why the fuck did we even try in the first place?! Why Juliet? Tell me! Why the fuck did I waste my time?" I asked.

"Andy," she whispered but I was completely done with her bullshit.

"Bye, Juliet," I said as I walked away.

I could not believe I was walking away from the possible love of my life.

updated 2 of 5

// sorry for the shitty short chapter. you shouldve seen it before!//