1.6

Andy's point of view

I miss her so much. She probably hates me though because I haven't texted her. It's because my phone is a dick and it isn't working. It's keeps saying "failed to send" on every text I try to send.

"Dude, just visit her," Jake said.

"No! She told me to call first!" I said. Then Ashely came out of the bathroom on the phone. We got a hotel room because our next show was in a week so we had time. We didn't want to just fly to our families, stay there for a week and then fly back. We were gonna do this show on the road! Also, I really wanted to visit Kimmi so I asked if we could stay for reasons other than visiting my bean.

"Dude, it's Kimmi. I just called because you were acting like a little stupid bitch and you didn't think that 'Oh, the guys have phones. Why don't I use theirs to call Kimmi!'. Here," he said as he gave me the phone. Of course the guys were laughing. Fuck them.

"Ok, I'm gonna go outside," I said and walked outside, "Hello?"

"Hey sack of beers!"

"Smol emo bean!"

"Ok shut up," we both laughed.

"Sorry for not using my phone. It's being a piece of shit,"

"Yeah, it's fine,"

"Hey, can I come over?" ShIT shit shit shit shit shit shi-

"Yeah, sure! I'll text you the address," YES!

"Hahaha," she laughed.

"Oh shit, did I say that out loud?" I asked.

"Yeah but it's fine. No one is here anyways but you better hurry before Dani and Mason get back!" She said.

"Alright, I'm leaving right now! Bye!" I said and hung up after she said bye.

"Alright guys, I'm leaving to go do something," I said, grabbing my keys and leaving.

"Use protection!" I heard Jinxx yell. Fucking hell.

Kimmi's point of view.

Oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my! OH MY OH MY SHIT! FUCK SHIT! I GOTTA CLEAN UP!

My apartment looked like shit!

I started to pick up trash and junk and just basically clean up. I didn't want Andy to leave because of the dirtiness.

As I was almost done cleaning, there was a knock on the door.

"One second!" I yelled running to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. It'll have to do.

Then I ran to the door and looked through the pepe- I mean peep hole. It was Andy.

I opened the door and I saw his beautiful smile. "Hey Andrew!" I smiled back. He was looking sexy as hell and he was at my door. Fuck!

 Fuck!