3.1

*Andy's point of view*

"Okay, and can I get the $5 meal deal with the chicken tenders?" I yelled out of my window. Currently, KFC was my favorite fast food resturant. I was obsessed with the meal deal thingy with chicken tenders. It was just so mmmmhhh.

"Okay, that'll be $5.87 at your next window," the lady yelled back.

"'Kay!" I drove forward. I've been to Virginia once or twice but it was for shows. I've never actually explored it. Which is what I'm doing now! Well, technically exploring the KFC drive thru. It's still in Virginia though so it still counts!

When I pulled up to the next window, the lady reached out to give me my food but then stopped and started squealing.

"What? What, what happened?!" I said, honestly scared. Then I remembered, "Oh, I'm Andy Black."

"I've never met a celebrity before and I absolutely love your music. Can you sign something for me?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure!" I said. It was always fun to meet fans at places that I wouldn't expect them to be.

Pretty soon, the girl came out of the store and I got out of my car and gave her a big hug, "OMG OMG OMG I cannot believe that I am meeting the Andy Black!" she squealed.

Then I thought back to when I first hugged Kimmi. She squealed and I was caught off guard because she was acting so cool about meeting me. Then she went into this spiral of lies about how her lungs were messed up.

"I absolutely love your music and your overall new style. Can you sign this piece of paper for me? Sorry, I don't have anything better," she said when we broke out of the hug.

"It's ok. It'll be a special paper. And who do I make this out to?" I asked.

"Sarah, Sarah Jones," she said. I signed the paper and wrote, "For Sarah Jones. Keep surviving."

"Thank you so much," she said and she handed me my food.

"No, thank you! Keep up the good work and don't ever give up in life," I said, getting back into my car. When I drove off I glanced back at the restaurant and I saw that she was crying and some of her peers came out and questioned her. I could've turned around but that would just cause a scene. I'll come back and check on her later.

______ ___

*Kimmi's point of view*

When we got back home, Cam was sitting on the porch talking to Brian until they both looked up.

"Kimmi! Dana! Dylan! Hey!" Cam yelled.

"Hey Brian! What's up, man?" Dylan said, walking over to Brian. They were exceptionally handsome and together they would possibly slay people's lives.

"Nothing much, man. How's life going?" Brian asked.

"Oh, life is great when there is that special someone that you look forward to seeing," Dylan smirked.

"Oh, and who is this 'special someone'? Is it James? Because I ship it," Cam said.

"Camilla! That was supposed to be a secret between us girls!" I yelled and Dana nodded viciously.

"Wait, what? No, the fuck?" Dylan said and him and Brian shared confused looks.

"Just forget about that. Let's go inside," I laughed.

When we went inside, Dana, Cam, and I got the snacks, movies, and blankets and pillows and the guys picked their seats.

When everything was ready, the girls picked their seats. Dana sat next to Dylan and Cam sat next to Brian so I sat on the floor by the edge of the couch.

"No, Kimmi, sit over here," Dylan said pointing to the spot in front of him.

"I'd still be sitting on the floor," I said.

"But you'd be closer to us! Just sit there, Kimmi!" Cam said.

I did what I was told and then the movie started. We were watching this movie called Starstruck. It was pretty shitty if you ask me. Its about this girl who meets this pop star and she doesn't even like his music or him. She hates him. But then, of course, they fall in love.

During the whole movie though, Dylan was playing with my hair.

"I'm gonna get some fresh air really quick," I said, getting up and heading outside.

While I was outside, I checked snapchat. I was following Andy because even though i don't like him, I still love BVB and his new music.

His latest snap caught my eye though:

"Wait? What?!" I yelled.

Cam came running out of the house along with Dana, "What? What happened?" she asked.

"Andy Black is in Virginia," I said.

"So?" Dana asked.

"Umm, I have to go for a walk. You guys, tell me how the movie ends," I said.

"I'll go with you," Brian said.

"No, I need to be alone," I said as I started walking.

_________

I used this time alone to think about if Andy was actually in Virginia. He could be. Or he could be talking about when he went there for one of his shows. Maybe he's reminiscing.

Maybe not, I thought as I saw he updated his story again:

Shit, he's hot, I thought. Wait, he was following random people who live in Virginia that watch his story. I'm a random people. I live in Virginia. I watch his story! Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit!

What the hell am I going to do?

// this took a lot of fucking work! you're lucky I love wattpad! lol this story is going to have a lot more snapchat things because there fun to make. I just hang find the circle thingy but I'll find out how to make it. also, Andy doesn't have a snapchat. I made these. js. THANKS FOR READING!//