2.6

THE NEXT DAY

*Kimmi's point of view*

I want to die. I just want to get it over with. I was the reason that Andrew is in the hospital now. Mason isn't going to get over me. I caused so many people trouble so I should just leave Earth, well not really because if I die I'll still be here so I guess I need a rocket ship but no uniform thingy that astronauts wear- an astronaut suit. Then I will leave the earth and die because I don't have the suit!

When I start thinking like this, only one person can help me: Dani.

"What the fuck do you want? I was fucking napping and- oh god you're crying. Ok, come in," Dani said.

I went inside her house. She changed it up from the last time I was here, "Ok, now we have to be quiet because there is a kawaii potato asleep in my-" Dani was cut off.

"I'm not a fucking kawaii potato! And I wasn't sleeping," someone yelled. Dani smiled, "Yeah ok, you fucktard," the guy laughed. I knew the guy, I knew his voice and his laugh.

"Oh my god! CHRISTIAN COMA IS THAT YOU?!" I yelled.

"Yep, the one and the only!" He yelled back.

"What the fuck, Dani? How is he in your hous- why is he in your house?" I whisper shouted.

All of a sudden, a wild CC appeared from the hall way, "Are you guys talking about me?" he asked.

"Nope! Nope nope nope nope! That, sir, is a nope!" Dani laughed.

"Hey, what's up with you and Andy?" CC asked.

Then I broke down into tears. I was pathetic, "I honestly don't know. That's why I'm here. I just want to leave, I don't want to be here anymore! Life sucks and I hate it," I say down on the couch and CC and Dani followed and sat beside me.

"Hey, Kimmi don't think that, ok? You are an awesome human bean who everyone loves," CC said.

"Yeah, everyone but Andrew! He fucking hates me. I would hate me too. I was the reason why he's in the hospital now!" I said.

"Wait, what the fuck did I miss?! Andy's in the hospital? What the hell happened?" Dani asked.

So, I told them the whole story. I told them about the date and the booth guy and Mason being there and me ditching Andy and then getting the call from Ash.

"Damn. You are in deep shit," Dani said.

"Shut up Dani! She came here for reassurance, not for you to tell her what she already knows! Kimmi, you just need to tell Andy how you feel. If he doesn't want you in his life after that then you leave him and find a better man-" I cut CC off.

"THERE IS NO ONE BETTER THAN ANDREW FUCKING BIERSACK! HE IS HOTTER THAN THE FUCKING SUN! I WILL NEVER ESCAPE THE SHIT THAT I AM IN! I don't even deserve to know Andy. In fact, I should've never known him personally. I just should've met him in concert and then went on with my life," I said.

"Actually, you still would've known Andy because I would've been dating CC by now so," Dani said. CC looked at her and I could tell something was up.

"Alright, what the fuck is up with you guys?" I asked.

"Umm, well," CC got up and then went over by Dani. Dani and I both didn't know what was happening until CC's lips were on Dani's.

I screamed and started jumping up and down while they kissed. Then I got my phone out and started recording. IT WAS SO CUTE THIS COULD BE THE THING THAT KILLS ME INSTEAD. I was the third wheel but I didn't care.

Then they stopped and stared into each other's eyes, "Dani, will you be my girlfriend?" CC asked.

Dani jumped out of his grasp and fell to the floor. She then started to do something that looked like she was having a seizure. She wasn't back a seizure, she was fangirling.

"OH MY SHIT! I FUCKING LOST MY SHITS! AHHH CHRISTIAN FUCKING COMA ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND! I'M NOOOOT OK, I'M NOT OKAAAAAY! I'M NOT OKAAYYYY, YOU WEAR ME OUT! AHHH I'M DYING OH SHIT FUCKING FUCK SHITTING DUCKS OUT OF MY ASSHOLE!" Dani screamed. She was still rolling on the floor screaming so I decided to answer for her, "She means yes," I laughed.

"AND HE FUCKING KISSED ME! FUCKING HELL!" Dani screamed.

"Wow, I think you should come back later, Kimmi. You know, when she calms down," CC laughed. I laughed too but I really needed Dani. Oh well.

______

So, Dani and CC are a thing now. Me and Andy however are far from being a thing. I think it's best to just leave him alo- I was snatched from my thoughts as a kitten appeared beside me. I was outside laying in the grass by the way. There was no cat in my house. None.

"Oh, hello little kitten," I said, petting it behind its ear, "Are you lost? Where is your mom?" Wait, where was my mom? I haven't heard from her ever since the concert.

"Maybe I should keep this kitten," I said to myself.

Then my phone rang, startling the kitty but it didn't run away. I looked at the caller ID and saw that is was Andy. Maybe I should just leave him alone, I caused him too much trouble already.

I let it go to voicemail.

I'm sorry, Andy. It's for the best.

// sorrynotsorry THANKS FOR READING! ps I was noticed by a super awesome author and i was fangirling so much yesterday//