1.8

Andy's point of view (damn I need more characters)

We were going to the park! After Kimmi got of the phone she turned to me and said: "Fuck it. I don't need him to tell me what to do. Did I tell him to go home? Did I tell him to breathe? No. Because you do that on your own! I can hang out with you if I want, it's my life."

"Actually," I said. She turned to me, "The grass is green but it's yellow and brassy if you don't take care of it."

"Andrew, what am I going to do with you?" she laughed.

"Ummm, I dunno. Maybe you can start calling me Andy?" I suggested.

She shook her head, "Nah because Andy reminds me of Toy Story and it would be weird if you had a ton of toys that came to life when you weren't around. Wait, do you?"

"Ummmm, pshhh no!" I said, then laughed, "I'm joking!"

"Don't joke about that! That's scary as hell!" She said.

"Alright, what are we gonna do at the park, little bean that is smol and emo?" I asked.

"Umm, swings and the slide and the spinny thingy," she said with a smile.

"Oooh, and tag! I like tag a lot!" I said. She laughed.

"That's because you're good at it! You're like, 20 ft in the air!" She said.

"Well, your short. You're so short, you could fit into doll clothes!" I said, sticking out my tongue.

"Oh, that is low, Biersack!" She said.

"No, what's low is you!"

And then I ran.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, shit, fuck, ducks are flying! Holy fuck! Kimmi, you can't chase me. I'm faster and plus we aren't at the park yet!" I yelled.

"Fuck you, Andy! Go play with your toys!" She yelled.

"Hey, hey. It's not my fault you're short!" I said. She slapped my arm.

"Oww! Ok ok I'm sorry," I laughed. This was honestly one of the most innocent moments of my life and I never wanted it to end.

"Andreeew! Piggy back ride?" Kimmi asked. God damn it she was so innocent and I was... not. I didn't deserve to even be her friend.

"Okie dokie little bean. Hop on up!" I said, bending down to her size. She is literally the size of a 12 year old.

"Yay! To the park!" She screamed, in mY EAR!

"Ok ok, chill!" I laughed as I ran off into the sunset.

*at ze park*

We were here, finally! God, it took us like 30 minutes to get here. I was tired but I did not put down the bean. She literally pleaded me to put her down but I told her she wasn't the problem. She was too small to be the reason why my back was hurting (even tho she was the reason).

"Yay! Swings! Come on, Andy. Let's go! I want you to push me," she said, running over to the swings and pulling me with her. Then she stopped and looked out into the distance. "Fuck, Andy. Mason's here," she groaned.

"Ugh! Why does he always ruin everything?" I said and she shrugged.

"Hey babe!" he said. I noticed Dani was here too. She caught my eye and motioned for me to go over to her.

"What's up, Dani?" I asked when I reached her.

"Ok I'm gonna tell you the truth about what happened because I know he's gonna lie somewhere," she said, yanking me to her car.

"Woah, what happened?" I asked.

"I didn't like Kimmi and Mason together because she wasn't happy and I could tell so I wanted to get one of them to break up so I said that I left my scarf over his house and asked if I could come over to get it but I was actually gonna try and convince him to break up with her or something. So when I went over there I started to tell him what I thought about their relationship but he," she stopped.

"He what?" I asked.

"He kissed me. At first it was a little kiss but then it got deeper. Note, I did not kiss back! I fucking didn't kiss back! Then I pushed him off and slapped him and said something like he didn't deserve her, you do. You know, shit like that,  but then-" I cut her off.

"Wait wait wait, you said, he doesn't deserve her, I do? What?" I asked.

"Oh come on. Don't tell me you don't like her!" She yelled.

"No, no I do but," I trailed off as I realized I liked Kimmi.

"Ok then, let me finish my story. So after I told him those stuff and slapped him, he slapped me back," I noticed a hand print on her face. That bastard! "And he was like, fuck everything, fuck me, fuck you, fuck kimmi! and then I yelled at him and shit and I threatened his stupid ass and now he's telling Kimmi what happened."

We both turned to the scene just as Kimmi's face showed she was hurt. She then slapped him and walked towards us. I could see the tears start to slip out of her eyes as I got out of the car and ran to her. She immediately hugged me and started to cry harder.

"I can't believe he would do that to me!" She sobbed, "And Dani, what the fuck!" She was hurt and Mason was gonna be hurt in a little bit as well.

"Kimmi, I'll be right back, ok?" I said, slipping out of her embrace.

"Andy," she grabbed my arm, "Please don't hurt him without me."

"I'll try not to but in that case, could you join me m'lady?" I said, extending my hand.

She took it with a smile on her red, tear-filled face, "Let's go beat this little shit up!" I cheered. He was gonna pay.

Kimmi did not deserve what happened to her, even if it was a little kiss.

// hey guys! it is currently 2:40 where I am and my fren came over! we watched empire and laughed at people on snapchat. it was lit fam. lol I know I over reacted about a lil kiss but just... just act like he did alot of other shit in the past. in fact! that shit is gonna come up in the next chapters. stay awesome fam and enjoy another fetus Andy! Last one I hope

PS, GO CHECK OUT ONE OF THE BEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, @wendy_hby AND GO AND READ HER BOOK AND LOVE IT. IT'S CALLED Being His Girl SO YEAH, SO THAT SHIT! ILYSM

thanks for reading //