2.5

*Andy's point of view*

"Can I come in?" she asked.

"No, why don't you stay out there so that you don't cause me anymore trouble," I said.

"I wasn't driving the bike, Biersack," Kimmi stated.

"Yeah I fucking know that. God, do I need to call the nurses to get you the fuck out of my shitty room?" I asked.

"No, I just wanted to see if you were ok. I also wanted to apologize," Kimmi said.

"Go on," I said.

"Ok, I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for meeting you, I'm sorry for bringing you into my shitty life, I'm sorry for going on a date with you, I'm sorry for everything," then she broke down into tears.

"Hey, Kimmi its ok. It's not your fault. Here, come here," I said. I didn't want to make her cry, I just wanted her to- what did I want?

"Andy, I'm so sorry! I should've never left you! I know you were trying to protect me and I was a complete asshole to you about it. All because of this part of my brain that lied to me and told me I was still in love with Mason," she was still crying.

"Ok, ok, stop crying. I don't want to seem like a jerk," I laughed and she eased up a little bit.

"Andy, I'm so sorry. Why do you even hang out with me?" she asked.

"Because you're stupid and it makes me feel smarter," I joked. She laughed.

"I should probably go, you don't want me here," Kimmi said getting up. I didn't want her to leave me so I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"Don't leave me. It's your fault I'm in this hell hole," I whispered.

"Andy, you shouldn't want me here," Kimmi said.

"But I do. That's the thing about me, I want things that I shouldn't have. Kimmi," I said. She looked at me, "I want you."

"Andy, that's probably the medicine talking," Kimmi said nervously.

"Uhh," I let her go, "Yeah, you're probably right. You should go see where the guys are."

"Uhh, ok Andy," she got up and started walking towards the door but she paused and looked back at me, "Andy?"

"Yeah?" I replyed.

"I'm so sorry for everything," she said and then walked away.

FUCK. WHY DOES SHE TO THIS TO ME? I feel like I can't control what I say around her. I almost told her I loved her.

I almost kissed her.

// GUYS I LEGIT ALMOST MADE THEM CONFESS THEIR LOVE! I ALMOST WROTE THAT THEY KISSED! But then I realized that there was a better time and also I don't know how to describe a kiss soooooo.... THANKS FOR READING! I'm writing this at a party so sorry for the short chapter //