1.7

Dani's point of view

I hated seeing Kimmi like this. Nothing was wrong with her but Mason was being a dick and he was coming over a lot more because of Andy.

I'm gonna help her though. I'm gonna make Mason break up with her. Or I'm gonna make her break up with Mason but she needs to be with Andy. It's isn't a choice.

Just like I need to be with CC- shit.

He is bdiebwiijshekwbidbfm3wihausvvdjnekdbdjken. Sorry, just fangirling.

We've been talking ever since I met him on the bus. It's so cute, I feel like I'm in heaven.

BUT, I gotta help Kimmi so I'm gonna call Mason.

"Hello, Dani?" he answered.

"What's up, bitch?" I said.

"Umm, nothing I guess, why'd you call?" he asked.

"Because I want to talk about you and Kimmi's rela- shit," I stopped. I hadn't exactly told Kimmi about my plan.

"What? What do you want, Dani?" he asked.

"Ummmm, that last time I came over your house with Kimmi, I left my scarf in your dresser. Is it still there?" I stalled while I texted Kimmi.

Dani: hey gurl, you cant b wit mason

Kimmi: what? y?

Dani: because u love andy and u guys are golz

"Umm, no I dont see it. Are you sure it was in my dresser?" Mason asked. God damn he was nice.

"Oh, fuck, I am so sorry, I think I left it in your wash room. I'm so sorry," I lied.

Kimmi: no, i love mason and mason loves me. i cnt b wit andy rn

Dani: too bad im on da fone wit mason and i want the #kandy ship to sail

Kimmi: wat! no! wait, wat r u gonna do?

Dani: im gonna tell him that he doesnt have a chance against andy because andy is sexy af and he isnt.

Kimmi: fuck

Kimmi: ok, ok. shit im not prepared

Dani: don't worry I got this. if it dosent work then just break up wit him

Kimmi: wHAT NO I CANT GTG BYE

Dani: ugh

"No, I don't see it," Mason said.

"Can I just come over and look for it? I promise I won't leave anything else," I joked.

"Yeah sure. I'll see you later," he said.

"Ok, bye bitch!" I said and hung up.

Mason's point of view

Oh god. I don't know why I was going crazy over Dani coming over. Plus before she talked about her scarf I could've sworn that she said someting about my relationship with Kimmi. But Dani is a fast driver so she'll be here in a little while.

"Hello?" someone called me and I picked it up right away, without looking at the caller ID.

"Hey babe! How are you?" Kimmi greeted.

"I'm great, I would be better if you were here next to me," I said.

"Aww babe! Hey, I just called to see if I could go to the park with Andrew. Can I, please?" she asked.

"No, no, no, I don't want him anywhere near you," I said.

"Babe, it's just a park, it's not a date. Come on, please?" she pleaded.

"No! I don't like him!" I said.

"Well I do! He's nice and he doesn't call me his bitch!" She said as she hung up.

"Babe! Ugh, fuck! Fuck everything!" I yelled.

Then someone knocked on the door. I knew it was Dani so I just opened the door.

"Hey!" She greeted as she hugged me. Fuck, she was hot. What am I thinking, I have a girlfriend!

"Hey, Dani! You here for your scarf, right?" I said.

"Yeah, but I also want to talk to you about something," she said as she walked into my bedroom. I followed her.

"Oh, could you get my purse. Sorry, it's in the other room," she said as she smiled up at me. Fuck.

"Yeah sure," I said as I walked into the other room. I saw her purse and picked it up, walking back into my bedroom. Something about Andy being with Kimmi just made me angry and I did crazy things when I was angry. I could already tell I was gonna do something very bad this time. Too bad I didn't care.

"Oh thanks, Mason!" She said as I walked back into the room.

"No problem," I said.

"Oh yeah, I found my scarf while you were gone!" She said, holding up her scarf.

"Oh cool! So what did you wanna talk about?" I said, sitting down on my bed. I patted the spot next to me and she sat down.

"Umm, I wanted to talk to you about Kimmi," she said. While she was talking, her lips looked so... kissable. I just had to try.

I leaned in while she wasn't paying attention and kissed her. I felt her tense up but that only made me want to kiss her more. I put my hand on her lower back and pushed her down on the bed.

"Mason! What are you doing," she said before I kissed her again.

"You're so beautiful," I said in between kisses. (god damn I said kiss a lot)

She pushed me off, "Mason! You're a dick! You don't deserve Kimmi," she said, slapping me, "Andy does," that did it for me. I slapped her back and hard.

"Fuck you! Fuck him! Fuck Kimmi! If she wants to be with his dumbass then she can! Fuck everything, fuck life, fuck!" I yelled.

"You better tell her what you just did! And don't fucking lie and say that I wanted that shit, because I didn't and I never will. Fuck you, Mason. You deserve no one! You're just a sad fuck that can't keep a girlfriend. And if you slap me again I will kill your family and you, try me bitch! I'm a crazy motherfucker!" She yelled getting up and walking to the front door. Her words were actually true. All of them, especially the one about killing me and my family.

"Dani, I'm sorry," I said, running after her.

"No, fuck you. You shouldn't be apologizing to me, you should be apologizing to Kimmi. I hate you and if you hurt Kimmi then I will fucking cut off your finger! Only one!" She yelled, walking out of my house and into her car. One of my neighbors heard her but she flipped them off and drove away.

Shit, what was I gonna do?

// hey guys! this is nice! ok idk what to say, bye!
THaNKS fOR REadINg//