VII.

POV: Brittany Cartel

Date: September 10th, 2013

I love when you pulling up in your jeep,

Bumping all your beats,

Js on,

With your shades on,

Just to bring me something to eat,

You the man up in these streets,

But when it comes to my heart,

That don't mean a thing no oh

So I hop up in your ride,

Ooh it's hot as hell outside,

Got the top down,

With the doors off,

With your hand on my thigh,

Drive slow ooh,

Take your time,

Every little thing you do got me feeling some type away,

When you gimme that thunder and you make my summer rain,

Oh oh oh oh oh, Oh oh oh oh oh

Everyday, everyday,

And it won't stop,

Boom, boom, boommmmm,

And it won't stop,

Boom, boom, boommmmmm,

With every single part of me,

My love for you is constantly,

Forever and ever on repeat,

On repeat,

And it won't stop,

Boom, boom, boommmm.

I held my position until the music turned off. The dancers sitting against the back wall clapped for us. Mr Mario gave us a head nod and a bright smile signaling that we did good.

"Good job, Miss Brittany and Miss Monica. Very good job." Mr Mario said.

"Thank you, Mr Mario." I said, smiling from ear to ear.

I grabbed my water bottle and sat down next to Monica, one of my dancing friends. For our first assignment, we were grouped with another person we had the same music type as ourself and she was who Mr Mario grouped me with. At first she didn't look like much of a dancer to me. Maybe a basketball or softball player but as soon as it got down to the core and started making up dance moves and a routine, I was stunned. Her flexibility and exotic moves makes me vibe with her on a great level and I love it.

"Our routine is so far the best." Monica whispered over to me.

I grinned and nodded my head. Jennifer and Dequen were up next, dancing to a song by Lady Gaga. I didn't know much about her since I wasn't into that type of music but their routine was pretty good, actually.

A few more pairs went up to perform there dance routines. I liked watching other people dance because it gives me ideas on how I can move my body in different ways.

Within a couple of hours, our class was free to go home and enjoy the weekend. Of course in my case, studying and writing essay was going to be my fun. Sometimes all I think about and dropping out of college and going back home and I've only been here for a few weeks. Ha.

Outside it was nice and cool, a change here in Florida. I didn't really know when it would start feeling like fall but I was expecting it soon. Every now in then it was cool enough to leave the AC off for a couple of hours without sweating like you were a new comer.