XIII.

POV: Brittany Cartel

Date: October 3rd, 2013

Chresanto showered my jawline with kisses as I played with his curly hair. He placed his hands onto of my butt, slowly moving towards my lips. He kissed me softly and passionately. I deepened the kiss, occasionally biting his lip here and there. He squeezed my butt every time I tugged down on his lip. I rolled over so that I was on top and he was on the bottom. I felt his member rise against my butt as I sat on his lap bending down and sucking on his earlobe.

"Damn, Brittany." He moaned in my ear.

I lightly grinded on him making his mouth open and louder moans come out. "You like that huh, papi?"

"Mhmm, I like it a lot." He said, groaning.

"cuando me lo puse abajo en usted te gustará aún más." I moaned in his ear.

"I don't know what the fuck you're saying but it's sexy as hell."

I smirked. "Give it to me, Chresanto. Give it to me right now."

"Are you sure you're ready for me, ma?" He asked, pressing his member into my vagina.

I groaned. "I'm ready for you now, papi."

"Brittany, wake your ass up!" Ivory yelled, hitting me in my face with a pillow.

"What do you want, Ivory?" I groaned, pushing my hair out of my face. "It's not even eleven yet and it's a Friday. You know I don't have work or classes on Fridays!"

"I know I know, but Jordan made breakfast and she wanted me to wake you up so we can all eat like a family."

"Alright, I'm coming. Just let me brush my teeth and wash my face."

"Yeah, that morning breath is not to welcoming."

"Shut up!" I yelled, throwing a pillow at her. "At least my shit doesn't smell like yours. You have a halitosis!"

I walked into bathroom and took my time washing my face and brushing my teeth. I had a obbsession with brushing my teeth, by the way. I brush my teeth at least five times a day. I was born with nice teeth so I like to take care of them.

I grabbed my phone before walking into the kitchen and greeting Jordan. She had three plates set aside with eggs,waffles, bacon, sausage, and croissants on them.

"This looks really good, Jordan." I said, taking a bite of the eggs. "And they taste really good. Where did you learn to cook from?"

"When my foster parents were at work I use to cook for my little brothers and sisters and my foster mom would pay me money too. So, over the years I learned how to cook and got a little bit of change in my pocket also."

"How many foster siblings do you have?"

"7," She replied. "I like to think of them as my real brothers and sisters, though. Same with my foster parents. I look up to them as real parents. All of us have been through everything together. They're probably better than my real family."

"Wow, what are there names?" asked Ivory.

"Kayson, Mary, Jayceon, Aya, Jason, Caleb, and Lauren."

"They're all younger than you, right?"

"Yep, they're my little babies. I miss them so much even though they could annoy a person to death."

"I understand you," I replied. "My siblings are the worse but I still love them. It's like they're somewhat apart of me."

"Tell me about it," she said, adding some sugar to her eggs. "Oh my God, I swear I think I met the cutest boy on this campus yesterday."