IIII.

POV- Brittany Cartel

Date: August 30th, 2013

Today was my first official day of college. I was excited to be meeting my professors and peers that would be along with me in class. All of my classes were in the early afternoon so I could have my mornings and evenings to myself.

I had 1 English class and 1 Calculus class on Mondays, a Spanish class and Music&Dance on Wednesdays, and a Economics, Fashion 101 and Psych Class on Fridays. Ivory and I had Psych together while I and Jordan had Spanish together.

I placed my naturally long hair into a loose topknot bun on my head. I was dressed in a pair of black- silky flowy pants, a plain white crop top and a stripped black and white cardigan. I loved getting all dressy for any occasion.

I grabbed my all black bag and my phone and made my way out the apartment door. My Spanish class was in the building that was right outside of the apartment complex so it was a nice distance for me to walk too.

It was nice and warm outside today. I greeted a few people that I met here on my way to Spanish. It took me about a good ten minutes before I actually go to the building.

Since I left thirty minutes before the class started, I was about twenty minutes early. I wasn't the only person there who was early. There was about ten other people there waiting for the professor to come in.

"Hey, aren't you Brittany?" I tall, fair skinned guy asked, taking a seat next to me.

"Yes I am, whose asking?"

"I'm Jacob. I saw you at Chresanto's party the other night."

I smiled. "That was me! It's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too, wild girl."

"Wild girl?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I heard that you were a wild girl and I saw it the other night."

I laughed. "Is that a good or bad thing?"

"It's a good thing, you're just what FSU needs."

"Am I really? Interesting." I said, tapping my pencil against the table.

"Are you friends with Chresanto?" I asked him.

"Yeah, he's one of my friends."

"Are you guys friends are like best friends?" I asked.

He chuckled. "He's my mans one hundred grand."

I laughed. "Your mans one hundred grand? That's funny."

Five minutes until class started, Jordan ran into the classroom and took a seat next to me. She combed her fingers through her bone straight weave while breathing heavily.

"Are you alright, Jordan?" I asked, placing my hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah, girl. I was just running late." She replied.

I nodded my head. "Hi, Jacob." She said, greeting him.

"Sup." he said, giving her a head nod.

Our professor walked into the classroom with a bright smile on her face. She was a tall, young looking women with pretty fire red hair tied into a neat bun.

"Good morning, class!" She exclaimed, the whole class a smile. "I'm your Spanish teacher, Señora Martinez."

Either she's happy all of time or her husband gave her a good dose of dick last night.

"Everyone open your Spanish book to page 129. Let's get this show on the road!"

Most of the time spent in class, I didn't listen to a thing Señora Martinez said. Instead, I kept sneaking glances at Jacob. Other than Chresanto and a few other boys here at FSU, he was fine!