V.

POV: Jacob Perez

Date: September 1st, 2013

Damn, as soon as I saw her I knew that she would be mine. She was just too damn sexy for the these other guys on campus. She needed someone like me.

"What's up, Brittany?" I asked, snaking my arm around her shoulder.

She smiled hard, trying not to blush. I had that effect on most girls. "Nothing really. I guess I'm just going to go home since I have nothing to do."

"Why don't you come to the circle tonight? All the frat teams are performing for their upcoming competition." The circle was the middle of the student housing apartments on campus. Every night there is some type of fun. It's the livest place on campus.

"I didn't know that. What time do they start?"

"Around eight."

"I guess I'll come. Sounds quite cool since I've never been there before."

I chuckled. "It is quite extravagant for a new comer. Don't forget to come though. I'll be looking for you."

I smiled. "Alright, thanks for the invitation."

"I have to get going. See you later, beautiful." I pecked her forehead real quick the winked at her before turning the other way.

I walked away slipping my free hands in my pockets. I knew once I was out of her sight that she was blushing hard as a motherfucker. Once again, I have that type of effect on girls.

I walked into the apartment that I shared with one of my closest friends, Craig Crippen. I've known him ever since kindergarten and we've been irresistible ever since. I can truly say that's he's more of my brother than friend.

"What up?" I said, greeting Craig. I dapped him up before walking to my side of the room. I plugged my iPhone 5 on the charger and took my Concords off. I glanced at the time then grabbed a pair or basketball shorts and a random muscle shirt that I've made out of boredom.

"I'll be back in a about a hour," I told Craig. "I'm going downstairs to the gym."

When I stepped inside the gym, no one was there. I plugged my Beats earphones into my iPod and clicked on my workout playlist.

All Me by Drake, 2 Chainz and Big Sean started playing. I started nodding my head to the beat as I quickly stretched out my body. I then started out on the treadmill, running at 8 mph for ten minutes. I quickly grew hot and my back starting sweating heavily.

I cut the treadmill off and started breathing a little harder. I tied my hair in a ponytail just to keep it out of my face. A felt someone tapping my shoulder. I quickly turned around thinking that I just felt something but someone was actually standing there.

"Hello, Jacob." She said, waving at me.

I nodded my head. "Hi, Amber."

I walked over to the weights and cracked my knuckles before a sat on the bench.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, following me over to the weights section of the gym.

"Working out, duh." I said.

She giggled. "Oh, silly me. I should've known that since the gym is for working out."

"Mhm." I grunted, bench pressing a hundred twenty pounds.

As you could see, I wasn't really to fond of Amber. She was a nice girl and all but she was very annoying. I couldn't really stand to be around her for more than ten minutes before I starting to get angry.