XXLV.

POV: Jacob Perez
Date: January 25th, 2014

A couple of days ago Brittany told me that she wanted me to do some type of dance with her for her dancing class. I was meeting up with her today so she could teach me the moves and we could go over it a few times.

I met her in a vacant dance studio down the street from campus. I was excited to work with her. I haven't had time to dance much ever since I started college. It used to be a passion of mine but then I started getting serious about my education so that I could get a good job and support my family.

"Jacob! You made it!" She said, tightly hugging me before letting go.

"Of course." I smiled, licking my lips.

She blushed then grabbed my hand. "C'mon, we needa get stared on the dance."

"What song are we dancing to?"

"I really really wanted to dance to Kissin' On My Tattoos by August Alsina."

"Sounds interesting."

"It is. You'll love the routine though."

Soon enough, she taught me the parts to the chorus of the song. To be honest, the shit was pretty dope. I ain't know she had moves like that.

"You're not to bad of a dancer, Jacob."

"I use to dance a while back before I came here to FSU."

"Why'd you stop?"

"Because I really needed to focus on studies. School is something really important to my mother so I wanted to make her happy and proud to be my mother. Plus, I didn't want my mother to be wasting her money."

"That's sweet that you want to make your mom happy. but you should
continuing dancing. If it's something that you love don't stop. Don't ever stop doing something you love."

"You know what I also love?"

"Tell me."

"Kissing you." I said, pressing my lips against hers.

I felt her smile into the kiss before backing away. "Jacob..."

"Hm?" I asked, raising a brow.

"What am I gonna do with you?"

I shrugged. "Date me, marry me, have my babies maybe? It's your choice."

She giggled, trying to hide her brightly red face. "Oh gosh, can we get back to the dance? You still have a lot to learn in a short amount of time."

"I've already got the chorus down. That's like what half of the song? Let's go out to lunch or something. You can teach me the rest later this week."

"Okay, when you don't know this routine don't get mad, okay?"

"Yeah, whatever. Bring that ass here girl."

She laughed following me out the door.
I ended up taking her to an Italian pizza shop down the street. I'm pretty sure she enjoyed it since she ate almost the whole thing by herself.

"Thanks a lot for the lunch, Jacob."

"No problem, bae."

"Can you stop?" She asked.

"Stop what?" I smirked.

"Heavily flirting with me."

"Flirting? I don't know what you're talking about. I'm just being nice."

"Yeah, ok, Jacob. You can go on for as long as you need to with your little act."

"Okay, bae."

"Whatever. I really need to get going though because I have class in a hour and I need to shower. I'll see you Friday, right?"

"Yeah you will. See ya." I said, kissing her forehead.

"Bye, Jacob."

This girl just don't get how head over heels I am for her.

POV: Chresanto August
Date: January 27th. 2014

"Chresanto!" I heard someone yell, banging on my door.

"What the fuck?" I groaned, looking at my alarm clock.

Shit. I forgot that I told Brittany she could teach me this dance today. I quickly but tiredly got out of bed to open the door for her. I didn't want her waiting to long and end up leaving my ass.

"Lucky ass bastard," She whispered as I let her in. "I was just about to leave yo' ass."

"Mhmm, whatever," I said, pulling her into a quick hug.

I felt her eyes scan over my body repeatedly before I cleared my throat. "Like what you see, ma?"

"Actually I do," She batted her eyes and walked towards me, running her acrylic nail up and down my chest. "Now take your ass upstairs and get dressed before you get left."

I smirked. "There's something wrong with you girl."

"Something we been knew, right?"

I raced up the staircase and went straight to my closet. Since she was wearing a red shirt and black joggers, j decided to wear the same just to make her mad. I brushed my teeth, hopped in the shower for a little, and put on my outfit. I grabbed my car keys and went back downstairs.

"Look at you jockin' my style." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Whatever, hater. We look cute. Well, I look cute I don't know about you with your nappy ass hair."

"I ain't have time to do it today, don't judge, bitch."

"Vulgar aren't we?" I laughed, carrying her bag out the door.

"You sure got a lot of jokes today, August. For why?"

"Can't really tell you why, Cartel."

"Are you ready to learn this dance?" She asked me.

"Couldn't be more than ready, baby girl. You know daddy use to have some groove on these streets."

"Daddy? Groove?" She asked, laughing her cute self off.

"Yeah, I use to be breaking niggas ankles with the moon walk!"

She wiped a tear. "I believe you, I believe you."

It ain't take us long to get to the dance studio. It was a pretty nice place. Reminded me of a lot of my child hood days in the streets thinking I was Chris Brown and shit. Even though my parents made my ass learn the piano and shit I was still good with the moves, feel me?

"Chresanto stop looking at yourself in the mirror and c'mon so we can practice this damn dance. I swear you're never on task!"

"I'm on task looking at that booty."

"You aggravate my soul."

"You know you love me."

"Sure."

"What song we dancing to?"

"Kissin' On My Tattoos by August Alsina."

"Ain't that a fuckin' song? You wanna fuck me again don't you?" I smirked, rubbing my body against hers.

"Chresanto!" She laughed. "What has gotten in to you?"

"I don't know, I think it's your booty. It's lookin' all fine and what not in them joggers."

"Boy bye it looks like this twenty four seven. Don't play."

"Ain't nobody playin' with you, girl. C'mere. Let daddy touch it."

"Chresanto we really need to focus on this dance. If you can stop fooling around for at least a day and be serious I'll let you touch it."

"Shit, you couldn't have given me a easier task."

___________________________
smh , chresanto. lol hey guysss , miss me or nah?? well I'm back at it! hopefully I'll update again next week. but yeah comment and like and stuff cus yall my faves. peace out homies.

Btw, I think there's like 2-3 more chapters left to this book. Idk yet 😂