X.

POV: Brittany Cartel

Date: September 13, 2013

I sprayed my Love Spell perfume by Victoria Secret all over my body. Tonight Chresanto was taking me out on a date. He told me to pick any restaurant that I wanted to go and I picked Olive Garden. Nice and simple. Chresanto insisted that we go some where else since he has all the money in the world and can afford anything. I chucked when he made that statement.

"Where are you going, miss thang?" Jordan asked, opening up her laptop.

"Out with Chresanto, he's taking me on a date." I replied, doing my makeup.

"Ooh, get 'em, girla!" She exclaimed, snapping her fingers.

I laughed. "You're to much."

"You know I have to be a little extra sometimes."

"Sometimes? Are you sure not all the time?"

"Don't get throw out the window Brittany!"

"Can't throw me out the window on my first date!" I exclaimed.

"Who said so? You and Chresanto will be having your first date at the hospital!"

"Hospital crackers are pretty tasty."

Jordan burst out laughing. "Oh my goodness, Brittany, you play to much but anyways, what time is Chresanto coming to get you?"

"He should be here in a few minutes." I said, slipping on my nude pumps.

"Where are y'all going?"

"I say we just go to Olive Garden but he wants to go somewhere expensive."

"Girl you better let him treat you while he wants to."

"I'm perfectly fine with going to Olive Garden. I don't need to be impressed or anything."

"You got a good head on your shoulders, Brittany. You'll be a loyal one."

I shrugged. "Don't really do relationships."

She groaned. "My name is Brittany and I don't do relationships." Ivory said in a voice that didn't sound like me at all.

"Bish whet?" I said, acting like Toni Romiti. "I don't sound like that."

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. "Must be your boo, I'll go get it."

I checked myself out in the mirror once more before grabbing my all black clutch and fluffing my curls out once more. I walked into the living room and saw Chresanto standing there holding a bouquet of deep red roses.

"You look beautiful, Brittany." Chresanto said, pecking my forehead.

I was wearing a black dress that stopped a couple of inches above my thigh. I paired it with my favorite nude pumps and red lipstick. I also curled my hair and threw on a couple of bracelets, rings, and a gold necklace. Not being cocky it anything but, I do look good.

"Thank you, Chresanto. You look pretty good yourself."

"These are for you by the way." He said, handing me the flowers.

I took a whiff of the flowers and the smelled so good. "Aw, thank you. I'll be right back, let me go put them in a vase."

"Let me run down the rules for you," I heard Jordan say from the bathroom.

I giggled while I placed the vase on my nightstand. "Stop acting like my mother, Jordan!"

She playfully rolled her eyes. "You better stop getting smart with me before I don't let your little ass go!"