Chapter 33

“Hey babe.” Trenton leaned down to kiss me before taking a seat at my side. He precariously placed the bowl of popcorn on my lap while slyly slipping his arm around my shoulders. I adjusted myself so that we were closer, leaning my head on his shoulder.

                He pulled my legs across his lap, positioning the bowl so that he had better access to it. I leaned up, pressing my lips against his collar bone.

                It was early August and school started up soon. I was leaving for college in a few days, and Trenton was spending his last few weeks in his house. We had already signed the lease for an apartment together, much to my mother’s dismay.

                Despite it only being a few months, I could see myself with this boy for a while.

                It was movie night at the Clark house. Trenton’s dad was working late, and my mother had disowned me. I was now living in either my father’s apartment twenty minutes away or at my boyfriend’s house.

                I usually chose my father unless he was working late.

                Tonight was an exception.

                “What movie are we watching?” I asked as the previews continued. It was an older movie. I could tell by the quality of the DVD.

                “You’ll see.”

                “Scary?”

                He raised an eyebrow.

                I rolled my eyes, “You know, one of these days it wouldn’t kill you if you’d just watch the Notebook or the Titanic with me.”

                “I think it would.”

                I nudged my elbow into his side.

                He pouted slightly, pulling away.

                “You’re such a baby, Trent.”

                “Here, let me show you what a big boy I really am.” He smirked, slipping his fingers between the waistband of my pants, teasingly playing with the hem of my panties. I pulled his hand away, my face heating up.

                “You’re such a prude.”

                “Really?” I gave him an incredulous look, “Because I don’t think so.”

                “How many times have we had sex?” He pretended to think for a moment, “Oh that’s right. Only four.”

                “How many months have we been dating?” I mimicked his action playfully, “Oh that’s right. Only four.”

                He shut me up with a kiss.

                “Can we just watch the movie?” I asked against his lips. Trenton grunted, but reluctantly pulled away from me.

                “Prude.”

                “Dick.”

                He hip thrusted the air, giving me a sly look.

                “Keep this up,” I threatened, “And we’re not doing anything until Thanksgiving.”

                “Sweet cheeks,” He pressed his lips against my temple affectionately, “You’re going to be living in the same apartment as me for the rest of your school career. I really don’t think that this threat is going to hold up.”