Chapter 17

*****And this is why it's rated R. Feel free to skip if you don't want to read this :p******

We arrived at his house a few minutes later. I felt depleted. The earlier anger seemed to have taken a toll on me. I was exhausted.

                I yawned, grabbing my back from the backseat. I made my way slowly to the front door.  My house was dark across the street, a silhouette in the moonlight. Trenton chuckled under his breath, walking next to me. He slid his key into the lock, turning it.

                “You’re not seriously tired, are you?”

                I nodded weakly.

                He opened the door, letting me in first. Trenton didn’t turn the light on, leading the way in the dark up to his room. I followed, my feet soft compared to his.

                Trenton looked at me, his eyes landing on my bag, “I guess you don’t need to borrow anything tonight then?”

                I smiled gently, “I came prepared.”

                He chuckled, reaching into his dresser drawer for his clothes. “Just so you know, we’re not going to sleep just yet.”

                “You might not be, but I am.”

                Trenton laughed, pulling out a few clothes. “You’re staying up, trust me.”

                I rolled my eyes, dropping my bag onto his bed. I pulled out my own clothes, heading for the door, “I’m too tired to play this game. I’ll be right back.”

                I slipped into his bathroom, turning on the light. I pulled my shirt over my head, slipping my jeans off in the process. As I pulled on my shorts, I noticed that on the counter was the green toothbrush I had used before.

                A small smile crossed my lips. It was still there.

                My eyes strayed over to the corner where the bathroom counter met the wall. My face reddened at the memory of Trenton kissing me there. I bit my lip, turning away and pulling my shirt over my head.

                I opened the door, quietly walked out into the dark hallway.

                Trenton had the door ajar, light spilling out. I pushed it open softly, walking in. He turned around, his chest bare.

                “Crap! Sorry!” I covered my eyes with my hands, walking in the opposite way.

                Trenton laughed, “Calm down, Sweet Cheeks. I got my bottom covered. For now.”

                I hesitantly pulled my hands away, laughing nervously, “Oh.”

                Trenton walked over to where I stood, grabbing my wrists. He pulled me into the room, closing the door behind me.

                I glanced down, noticing that he was wearing boxers. I felt my face flush as I stepped away, walking towards his bed.

                “Put some pants on.”

                Trenton balls his fists, bracing them against his hips, puffing out his chest, “Nah, I think I’m going to go like this.”

                “Please.”

                He smirked, “Nope.”