Chapter 21

I pushed him off, bracing my hands on his shoulders. “No. We are not doing anything in the restroom of a library.”

                Trenton ignored me, his hands moving down my body. He wasn’t in his right mind. I needed to make him stop. I needed to get out of the situation before anything bad happened.

                That wasn’t in Trenton’s mind of thought. His hands trailed slowly down my sides as he pressed his lips against the base of my neck. I sucked in a deep, shaky breath as he back to playfully suck at the skin there.

                He slipped his fingers into the belt loop of my jeans, pulling my hips closer to him. Even without light, I could tell he had a devious smirk across his lips. He leaned in close, his lips brushing my ear as he whispered three little words that sent my heart into overdrive.

                “I want you.”

                I bit my lip, tilting my head back, “N-No.”

                He pressed my hips against his tighter, pushing his own forward slightly. My fingers curled around the folds of his shirt barely.

                Trenton rocked our hips slowly back and forth. I bit my lip, straightening out my fingers. Palms flat against his chest, I pushed forward.

                “Let me go!” I hissed.

                Trenton backed away,

                “Calm down. It’s not like I’m fucking raping you.” He laughed, finding this humorous. I narrowed my eyes, a useless act in the dark.

                “Yet.”

                “I would never.” His lips moved to the corner of my mouth. “You’ll want it too much for it to be considered that.”

                “Not right now.” I pulled his hands off of my hips, moving away. Blindly, I felt across the wall for the light switch.

                Trenton cringed from the sudden brightness. I stood on the opposite side of the small bathroom from him, arms crossed. He really knew how to push my buttons in all the wrong ways. I was seething in anger.

                “Do whatever business you have to do. We’re leaving.”

                “Finally.” He mumbled.

                I ignored him, opening the door and walking out.

                Thankfully, there hadn’t been anyone around the bathroom as I walked out. Hopefully no one had heard us inside.

                I walked over to the table we had previously been sitting at. Why had I thought that the library would sober him up? He was Trenton. He was almost never fully sober. I took the book I had forced him to read, putting it on the return shelf. I pushed our chairs in, leaning against the table as I waited for him with crossed arms.

                Trenton opened the door a few minutes later, walking out with a look of relief spread out on his face.

                He grinned stupidly, laughing.

                “What?”

                “You’ve got a little…something on your face…”