Chapter 26

The closet door shut, sealing us in complete darkness.

                Trenton pushed me against the back wall roughly. It was cold against my skin, but a kind of cold I lived for. I tilted my head back as he pressed his lips to my neck. His teeth scraped down the side roughly as he nibbled. My body shuddered from the feeling.

                It was hot.

                It was sexy.

                It was dangerous.

                I let out a small gasp as he bit down on my neck.

                One of my arms was wrapped around his back, fingernails digging into his skin. The other fiddling with his belt buckle. It seemed like they had a mind of their own. But I wasn’t complaining.

                His lips moved around my neck, never leaving. One hand slipped underneath my shirt, slightly tickling me as he moved it up my shirt to just underneath my bra. He rubbed his thumb gently on the padding as his fingers slid to my back and overtop of the hook.

                Swiftly, my bra fell apart in his hands.

                I let out a small giggle, pulling on his belt buckle until I could feel him pressed against me. Trenton’s lips pulled into a smirk against my skin.

                He forced a leg between my own, pressing his thigh against my privates. There wasn’t a doubt in my mind he could feel me on him. My breathing started to quicken as he moved his hand to cup my breast completely. I could feel my eye lids flutter close. His thumb flicked my nipple, pinching softly. A whimper fell from my lips.

                He chuckled deeply.

                “Taylor,” He whispered, squeezing tightly on my breast. I gasped from pain, but I didn’t want him to stop.

                Trenton’s hand massaged my breast slowly while his other moved the opposite side of my shirt up inch by inch. He pulled it over my head, throwing it against the door to the closet. It slid onto the ground in a heap.

                Trenton pressed his other hand against my free breast, mimicking what his right was doing. He tilted his head down, taking one between his lips. He tongue tangoed with my already hardened nipple. His teeth grazed by slowly, stopping just on the very end to bit gently.

                I was panting now.

                I didn’t take my time stripping him of his shirt. Trenton threw his back where mine was swiftly. My fingers moved to take one of his nipples in each hand. I twisted sharply earning a groan from him. His grip on my tightened.

                Just as quickly, my hands slid down as abdominal to his belt buckle. I tugged it off, as he shrugged out of his pants.

                Trenton pulled his leg back only to slip a hand up my skirt. He pulled my panties down to my knees with one hand, slipping a finger into me with the other.

                “Oh, Trenton,” I whispered. One hand was curled around his upper arm tightly. I raked the other down his chest slowly, teasingly poking a finger inside the edge of his boxers.

                “You’re such a tease.” He groaned, pulling out of me.

                And then I woke up.