Chapter 40 Awww Here It Goes!

"Come On Kailyn lets get you to bed," I say as she finishes brushing her teeth.

"Mommy what were you and Kailyn talking about?," Devin asks me, August following.

"None of your business," Kailyn says.

"That's my girl," I give her a hand five.

"Kay Kay what were you guys talking about?," August asks her, giving her the look he gave me when I first met him.

"I won't tell," she crosses her arms and looks away.

"Are we getting a dog!," Devin asks.

"Maybe something similar to a dog but more human, like a ba-," August says turning to me. "Baby!," Kailyn and I run out and turn off the lights. Time for war.

"Team No Baby!," Kailyn yells filling up the water guns.

"Team Baby Girl!," August yells. I laugh and Kailyn and I hide.

"We have to be-," I feel cold water fall onto us.

"AHH!," Kailyn yells, she sprays August and Devin.  I dump the cold water onto August. After we played around, we sat down empty without water.

"I really tired," Devin says falling onto my lap. "So tired," he yawns. Kailyn falls onto August's lap and falls asleep.

"Why do you think that Im ready to have another baby?,"

"Because the kids are 3, and its been 3 years since we had a baby," he says carrying them upstairs.

"And..,"

"Come on Mel and we already know how to be parents. Obviously," he says covering up the kids with blankets.

"I don't know," He wraps his arms around me.

"Can we just try and that doesn't work then we wont try again," I walk back towards the room and close the door. "I promise," he says in between kisses. "I promise," he says. I close my eyes and drop my head back as he dives in.

"August," I quietly moan. He continues and makes we want to moan louder an louder. And scream his name. I try to scoot back as he goes deeper and deeper.

"Don't run baby girl," he grabs my hips and pulls me back.

"Baby," I say. "Uh AUGUST!," I moan into the pillow, he tosses me over.

"Mel," he grips my hips and drops his head back.

**

"I hope we get a girl," August says stroking my hair.

"Yeah," I smile.

"I'm so glad you-,"

"RING RING!,"

"Is that my phone?," I ask him.

"I-," I follow the sound, and it was in his pockets. Well near it.

"How did it get over here?," I ask him.

"I don't know?," he says. I look at all the missed calls and texts I had. All from Lamar. I delete his number and everything. Over him.

"Odd," I put my phone down and turn back to him.  "The night is still young," I say climbing ontop of him. He smiles and grips onto my hips.

**the next day**

"Mommy can we go swimming?,"

"No we are going somewhere," I say.

"But why isn't Devin going?,"

"Because Daddy is taking him to play football,"

"I don't want to play football,"