Chapter 27 Sorry

"All you have to do is say that Im sorry, baby Im sorry. And Im in love with you. Baby I want this, baby I want it,"

~~~

**That next morning**

I hear the door creak open, I just couldn't fall asleep that night. I feel the other side of the bed sink. I wipe the few tears off of my face.

"Couldn't get any sleep?," he asked me. I shook my head no. "Melanie Im sorry," I closed my eyes. "Can you look at me. Please," I turn over and look at him. "I am so deeply sorry. I didn't mean to say that. I am. Find somewhere to forgive me. I don't want to lose us," I sit up with him, we look into each others eyes.

"I'm sorry for being so needy. I-I don't know I shouldn't be that clingy and what not,"

"Baby I understand you needed comfort, and I wasn't there on your rough moments. So I guess we are both sorry,"

"Yeah," I say sheepishly smiling.

"Come here," he says, I hug him. He kisses the top of my head and I bury my head into him. "Can we avoid arguing,"

"Yeah," I kiss him. After the kiss, I lay next to him and trace his tattoos.

"Hello?," he says into the phone. "Okay.....yeah....alright bye," he hangs up. "We have to stop by Levi's,"

"Alright, l'm going to go visit my mom,"

"Okay," we get up,  I go and take a shower. I put on my nylon knee high socks, my distressed shorts, a striped black fitted crop top, and my tan cardigan to go over it. I put on my beige combat boots, and I put on my gold necklace and my hair into a bun.

"August I'll see you later," I say kissing him goodbye.

"Okay bye love you,"

**

I walk into room 431 and she is flipping through the channels. That's my mom.

"Hey mom," I say walking in.

"Hey baby girl," she says sitting up.

"How are you?,"

"Im fine, just trying to watch something good," I pull out Poetic Justice my mother and I favorite movie. Her face lite up, 30 minutes into the movie, Harmony, Marcos, and my father walks in. We get comfortable and ask for ice cream. Just looking at my mother's face when we are all having a great time.

August: hey :)

-hey :)

"Heres your ice cream," the nurse says, we eat the ice cream.

"Thank you," I say smiling. We sat there watching the rest of the movie, laughing and talking. After the 5th movie we went home and left leaving a smile on my mother's face.

*

I open the keys to the house, and I turn on the light. Roses everywhere, chocolates, and lavender scented aroma in the house. I smile and follow the roses, August is in an apron cooking dinner. I put my purse down.

"Hey beautiful," he turns around and kisses me.

"Hey," I say as our lips part. "Give me another one," I say begging. He leans down and gives me another kiss. "Whats all of this for?," I ask him looking around.

"Just because," he picks me up and sets me on the counter. I smile and grab his face and kiss him.

"Baby your food is burning,"

"Shit," I laugh as he hurries to turn off the fire. "Fuck,"

"Babe its okay, I wasn't all that hungry anyways," I say getting off the counter. "Aw look at you trying to cook," he laughs.

"Tried. But its not over yet," he says leading me upstairs. I start smiling mad hard.

"August I have to tell you something," I say stopping him.

"Wassup,"

"I-Im pregnant, for real," I admit, waiting for the arguing. "Are you serious?," or "Im not ready,"

"That's great, having a child by you is the best," I smile.

"Im glad your happy," he smiles at me and presses his lips onto mine. Kids yay!

******

"What if the baby turns out to be like Benjiman Button," I tell August as he makes dinner. He laughs at me. "I'm serious,"

"Babe I'm sure," he says reassuring me, I smile.

"Okay, well I'm positive that this baby is a boy,"

"Eh I say girl," he says making our plates.

"Please," He chuckles and hands me my plate. We sit down eat and talk, laugh. Taking about our future.

"I never thought we would be together to be honest," I tell him putting the dishes in the dishwasher.

"Why is that?,"

"Because I thought you never liked me that way," I admit.

"Girl I loved, well still love,  you from the start," I laugh and blush. "And our daughter,"

"Son don't get the gender wrong boo boo," I say letting go of him. I hear him laugh and pick me up. I giggle and hold onto him. He puts me oentk the couch and tickles me.

"Say its going to be a girl,"

"Nigga! Its going to be a son!," I yell laughing. 

"I got all day," he says, stop tickling me.

"So do I," I say crossing my arms. We sit there for a minute until he starts tickling me again. "Okay okay its going to be a girl," he smiles and gets up. "Asshole,"

"Thanks dollface," I shake my head and smiled.

"Babe I'm going to head upstairs," I say.

"Alright I'll be up there," he says as I walk to the room.  I get my pjs out and look into the mirror. I lift my shirt and see a very small bump. I smile and change directions. 

"Admiring yourself?," August startles me. I jump and turn back around.

"No the baby," I say. He walks over to me and he puts his hand on my stomach. We look into the mirror.

"We are going to be fine,"

"I know but this is all happening so fast, seems like yesterday we were on the swings pushibg each other. He smiles and kisses my shoulder.

"I know, I know,  just glad its with you, " He says.  I smile and kiss his soft lips. Everything is changing so fast.

more reads

more votes

more comments

more SUGA!