Chapter 19 Make it clap

"Baby grind on me, relax your mind take your time one me," 

~~~

Cameron turned on the music and I began my lap dance for him. I grind against him, I have to say this isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I put both of my legs on each side of him and rotate. He holds onto my hips, he whispers something into my ear. I continue the lap dance for him, once the song is over.

"Well damn," he says I laugh and turn off the stereo. He creeps his arm on my lower back and rubs my back. "Thank you," he kisses my neck, slowly. "I enjoyed it," He says into my ear, pulling on the elastic on my spandex.

"Im glad you did," I say turning around, I walk back and he pushes me onto the wall. I close my eyes and kiss him. I jump up and he holds onto me and kissing me. He takes off his shirt and carries me upstairs, he gently placing me onto the bed. I take off my clothes as he climbs on top of me. He unclips my bra and pulls down my underwear. He inserts his fingers inside of me, I let out a gasp which soon turned into moans. I pushed my self back almost hitting the headboard.

"Don't run baby," He slides his fingers out and inserts himself in.

"Cameron," I close my eyes from the pain. I almost scream out his name, and digging my nails into his bare back. "Oh my gosh Cameron!," I yell.

"Almost," he says into my ear. I reached my climax. I cant.

"I cant," He continues. "Cameron," I hold onto him.

***

"BANG BANG BANG!," I jump up and look at the time. 2:00am. "BANG BANG BANG!," I get up, Cameron lets go of me so I can get the door. I put on my yoga pants and a sweatshirt and walked downstairs. "BANG BANG BANG!,"

"Im coming!," I yell, I open the door. August is leaning against the wall. "August what are you doing here?,"

"I just want you back," he says. "Please just hear me out," he says begging.

"You have one minute,"

"One minutes?,"

"57," I say counting.

"Im sorry, truth is I took Gloria's pregnancy test and said it was yours. After you peed on the stick, I switched them," I am shocked.

"20," I say holding back tears.

"Im so sorry forgive me," he says. Cameron walks downstairs and looks confused. "What the hell is he doing here?," he asks.

"Its none of your business,"  Cameron wraps his arm around me. "3,2 , 1," I say.

"Melanie wait," I close the door, feeling horrible.

"Come on, he isn't worth it," He says pulling me from the door.

***

August: Melanie im so sorry what do I have to do for you to forgive me

August: mel please talk to me.

August: Melanie please I need you

August: please call me or something

 August: call me please

August: can I talk to you please?

___

"Wait so she died?," I asked Cameron as we snuggled up on a rainy day watching movies.

"Yeah," I nod and watch the rest of the movie. Out of nowhere Cameron kisses my forehead and smiles.

"Whats that for?,"

"Nothing," he says, I scoot closer into him.

"Damn baby you took all the covers!," I yell.

"You salty," I laugh and share the rest of the blankets. "Aye we going to a party tonight,"

"What time?,"

"Just be ready," I roll my eyes and relax.

"Well I need to go shopping,"

"Have fun," I suck my teeth and get up. I walk upstairs and get changed and take a shower. I get my distressed shorts, white crop top, and my blue oversize sweater. I put on my blue converse to match and put on my sunglasses and my hair in a slick bun.

"Bye,"

"Bye," he says as I close the  door. I walk to my car, and head off.

***that night***

"You better hit that shit, you better hit that shit!," the music blared as we walked into the function. I nodded to the music, Cameron grabbed me and I started dancing. I started yiken' on him, he was hitting me hard as hell. I held onto the wall, I moved along to the music. I stopped and laughed and he grabbed himself a drink.

"Melanie!," somebody yells, I turn around. "Hey," My old friend from college Brooklyn.

"Hey," I hug her.

"Havent seen you in a long time,"

"I know,"

"What are you doing?," she asks me.

"Obviously here," I said making myself a drink. Yiken by Priceless Da ROC came on and everybody was grabbing people. Somebody grabbed me and I didn't bother to see who it was, my instinct was the dance. I did the indy dip, and yiked. Whoever it was-was moving my hips hella fast. People surround us, I held onto Brooklyn's hands and danced. I dropped it down and picked it back up and finished. Everybody was turnt up and high, I smoked with Brooklyn a little while later.

"Damn you was getting it," I smiled and sat down for a minute. After a few dances, it got to loud, the neighbors called the cops. Everybody started to leave, I left by myself. I couldn't find Cameron so I left. I was tired, it was 3:00am, I went straight home. I stopped in the driveway, I pulled out and went somewhere.

___

I walked up August;s porch steps, and knocked on the door.

"Melanie?,"

"Can I come in?," I ask him. He nods and lets me in. He looks around and closes the door behind me. I grab his hand and lead him upstairs.

more reads

more votes

more comments

 MORE SUGA!