Chapter 9 Officially

"August there has been a lot of rumors going around about you and Melanie Rodriguez, tell me,"

"Well that's my girlfriend speaking of today, and shes the best,"

"Aw young love," The TV host says, causing everyone to awe and clap. "When will we see miss. Melanie?,"

"At the awards show, tonight, "

"Wonderful, yall heard the man. Go get dolled up for the awards show and we will catch yall next time,"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Congrats baby," I say as he holds his trophy in his hand.

"Thanks, couldn't do it without you," he kisses me and I kiss him back.  During our kiss he gets a text, he stops and answers. He smiles and replies back.

"Who is it?," I ask unlocking my door.

"Nobody,"

"Okay," I said walking in I take off my heels. He stays on the phone and doesn't say anything to me but "yeah" "okay" " looks good". I get annoyed and walk up to my room and slam the door, I take a shower and climb into the bed.

*next morning*

"August," I say turning over, to nobody in the bed. I get up and look around, I slide on my slippers and walk downstairs. I see August talking on the phone laughing on my balcony.

"Oh really?," he asks smiling. I hear a voice as I get closer, I squint my eyes to see Gloria sitting on my patio.

"HELL NO GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!," I yell at her, I wanted to grab her by the hair and drag her outside.

"Melanie calm down," August says defending her.

"Nah fuck that both of yall get out,"

"Baby get her please," Gloria says.

"Baby new flash Im with him!,"

"New flash! He just told me yall through," I look at him and shake my head.

"Both of yall get out," I say pointing to the door.

"Mel-," he reaches out to me.

"Don't touch me, don't talk to me, and don't ever say my name again,"

"Really?," he nods his head and grabs Gloria and walks out. I should've known, too good to be true. I get  dressed and begin packing August's stuff.

* **

"Cameron get your fat ass off me !," I yell as trying to push him off of me. 

"Did somebody say something?," he asks rubbing his jaw.

"CAMERON IM NOT PLAYING! Ugh dying," I tilt my head back and pretend to be dead.

"Finally you shut the fuck up," I smack him in the back of his head. He laughs and gets off of me.

"Hey you got your braces off," I say fixing myself.

"Slow ass,"

"Your so damn mean!,"

"You know I love you,"

"Mhmm sure," I get up and walk to the kitchen.

"So you and Mr.Right still-,"

"No,"

"I knew it wasn't going to last," he says. I don't know what else to say but laugh. "See you and I would off been like this," he intertwining our fingers.

"Oh really? we will have to see Mr. Right,"

"I guess we will," he pulls me into him and towers over me. "Lets try right now,"

Sorry little short :/

more reads

more votes

more comments

 MORE SUGA!