Chapter 24 I Wanna Be With You

1 week later

 I haven't fully gotten over August just yet. Its still bugs me. I try to forget him, but how can you forget someone that you love. Its hard.

"AUNTIE!," Kayson says running to me.

"Hey," I pick him up. "How is my baby?," I ask him.

"Mommy and Daddy wont let me eat cake,"

"Because you already had some," I say wiping the frosting off his face.

"Please,"

"No," I say as Miami and Marcos clean up his mess. I bend down and tell him once they leave I will give him some. He hugs me and runs off.

"So wheres August," Marcos asks.

"With his girlfriend,"

"What happened with yall?,"

"Just didn't work," It hurts to say that.

"You'll be alright, " Miami says handing a sandwich on a plate.

"Thank you," I bite into the sandwich.

"How can he nit want you back after all those times you forgave him,"

"I don't honestly know but he moved on,"

"Only because you moved on," I get up and start working on Miami's hair. I shrugged my shoulders and continue to work on her hair. "And now that you really didn't move on, he is about to show you what he went through. Basically don't try to hard, they like that," I nod.

"What do you mean they? ," Marcos says trying to hold onto Kayson, so he won't run away.

"Men, well in her case boys," I laugh.

*2 days later**

I never forgot Miami's words to me. I took her words and put them to action. I went up to my room to get ready to go out with Brooklyn.

"Ding Dong!," I put my brush down and fixed my dress and went downstairs. I opened to the door to sweet August.

"Hey," He says.

"Hi," I move out of the way so he can come in.

"Your really dressed up,"

"Yeah I'm going out," he follows me upstairs.

"With who?," he asks straight foward. I smile to myself.

"Out August," I add my mascara. 

"Oh, well I came to see how your doing,"

"You said that yesterday," I say putting my makeup away. He doesn't respond.

"You still want to make things work," I turn around and look at him.

"I-I," I get interrupted by my phone ringing. Its Brooklyn. "Okay here I come," He look at me. I walk towards the door.

"Wait," he grabs my arm. Our faces inches apart. Kiss me, please. He looks away, feeling his fingertips falling off of my arm. Please. I beg. "Nevermind," I nod and turn away. "No nevermind come back," I walk back to him. "I can't bare to see you not next to me when I wake uo in the morning,"

"And it kills me to see you with another woman," He wraps his arms around me and kisses me.Success. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me.

"RING RING!," I draw back and smile at him. I look at the caller id. Brooklyn.

"Hey um I'm going to cancel," August smiles at me as I hang up. I kick off my heels and kiss him, he takes a step back on places me onto the bed.

sorry for the shortness, and for not updating lately. but I'll try to double update for yall.

more reads

more votes

more comments

MORE SUGA!