Chapter 55 August and Melanie <3

"August Alsina is fine, just a few cuts and bruises here and there. He is very lucky man," the doctor says.

"Thank you, so may I see him?," I ask.

"Yes no children right now," I look back at the kids.

"Thank you,"

"Your welcome room 109," I nod and walk down the long hall. I look into the rooms and see family's surrounding their loved ones. I continue to walk to room 109. 107. Another sad family. Room 108. One more. 109, I walk in and see August laid out on the bed. Eyes closed. I see his scars, bruises.

"August," I say. He groans and opens his eyes. "Oh my gosh baby are you okay?," Oh yeah he can barely speak. I walk to his aid.

"Mel," he try's to speak. "What happened?," he asks.

"You got into a car accident," I say tucking him in.

"Ugh, what about my fans. They are going-,"

"Shh, calm down. Just rest," I kiss his forehead. "Just rest," I feel a warm, salty tear fall down on my face. August raises his hand and wipes it off of my face.

"Don't cry," he says. "Im fine, I'll be out of here in no time," he says. I smile and get up.

"How bout some TV?," I turn on the TV and flip through the channels.

"Melanie," I cant look at my baby in the bed right now.

"Oh look-," he cuts me off.

"Melanie,"

"Hm,"

"Come here," he says in a weak tone. I turn around and walk over to him. He pats the bed for me to sit down. 

"No baby I don't want to hurt you," I say refusing.

"Mel," I sit next to him, he tries to sit up.

"No ba-,"

"Melanie," he says getting irritated. He wraps his arms around me. He winces in pain.

"August n-," he looks at me. I raise my hands in surrender.

"Much better," he says. "But a kiss would make me feel better," I look up at him, he smiles. "I need the touch of my baby's sweet lips," he says. I kiss his lips gently and softly. "I-,"

"August," the nurse walks in. I jump a little and look at her. Her scrubs are like skin tight, I roll my eyes and get up. "You need to take your pills," she says. August lets go of me, I walk over to the side. "Im sorry but you cant be in here while we are doing this," she says to me.

"Why?,"

"Hospital rules," she says. I look at her in a suspicious way, then back to August.

"Nah she staying in here," August says, I smile.

"Mr. Alsina she cant,"

"Alright fine," I give up and walk out, I walk over to Harmony and the kids.

"Mommy is daddy okay?," The kids asks me.

"Yes he is fine, he just needs some rest,"

"Can we se him?," Kailyn asks.

"Hold on let me go check," I turn on my heel and walk back to the room.

Kahlil: I hope your ex husband is okay

How does he know? I didn't even tell him. I shake it off and walk into the room.

"Oh Wassup babe," August says, the nurse is sitting on the chair.