Chapter 13 Right Thru Me

"August you know is cute?," I ask unlocking my door to the house.

"Better be me," he says walking in.

"YG," he shakes his head and looks around in my fridge.

"Damn you got nothing to eat," he says.

"August my fridge is full, " I sit on my stool. "Now get out so I can cook," I walk to the fridge, he picks me up and sets me on the counter. He bites his lip and looks at me.

"I'm about to dive in!," I laugh.

"August not now,"

"I'm hungry, "

"Then move so I can cook," He looks up and down at me and licks his lips.

"I got you," he says walking to the living room.

***8pm***

"Damn you can cook,"August says placing  his dish in the dishwasher.

"I know," I flip my hair, he chuckles.

"Ding Dong!," I dry my hands and walk over to the door.

"Hey," he says, his braces is off smiling. He is wearing the cologne I liked. "Why aren't you dressed?,"

"For what?," I ask confused.

"We are going out, " he says.

"Oh shit I forgot I already have plans," he nods, me knowing he is upset. "I'm really sorry,"

"Its okay, I see you got company," he looks over my shoulder and sees August washing dishes. "I'll call you," he never does. He walks away, I feel really bad.

"Who was it?," August wraps his arms around me and sways me side to side.

"Wrong address,"

****

"Change it this is boring as hell," I say snatching the remote from him.

"Nah, this is the pre season game Mel, "

"And I care because, come on give me the remote," I say reaching to grab the remote. He moves the remote away from me, I roll my eyes.

"Ding!," my phone alerts me that I have a text message.

Cameron:  hey beautiful

I smile at the text and respond, Cameron and I texted back and forth throughout the whole game. August throws something at my leg, I look down and the remote is on my leg.

"What?," I asked still not looking at him.  In the corner of my eye, I see him walking upstairs. "August," I get up and lock my phone and follow him upstairs. "August whats wrong?," He walks into the room and gets his stuff. I block him in the doorway. "Where are you going?,"

"Man why are you still texting him?," he asks me pissed.

"Cameron? Hes just a friend, "

"My ass, tell me why your paying more attention to him then me?,"

"I-, "

"Exactly dumbfounded huh?,"

"August its not that serious, just drop it,"

"Just drop it, he walks towards me, "his once vein pops out. Showing how pissed he is. "So you want me to just forget about you basically paying more attention to another cocky ass nigga than the man right infront of you?," I don't respond. "Psh move," I stand there.

"August no don't please," I say begging him. "Im sorry, sit down don't leave,"

"Mel move Im not playing Im over it," he says not looking at me.

"No August can we talk, please. Im sorry its just you weren't-,"

"Im always the suspect and your always the damn victim, "

"No baby no," I grab his arm and try to stop him.

"Melanie move," he said.

"Please, "tears falling down my face. "Your right and Im wrong. Im sorry please," he looks around and back to me. "Please," he sucks his teeth and sits down. "I'm sorry that I was paying more attention to Cameron than you. You are my everything and I fucked up. I don't want to go through everything we went through already. I promise theres nothing between us, besides friendship, "

"Delete that nigga's contact name then," he says.

"Now your being insecure," I admit.

"Im insecure, please. Im out of here hit me up when you figure out who is really important in your life. Obviously it aint me," he gets up and walks out. This time I don't chase after him. I let him go. Not that I want to, but Im honestly not sure what to do.  Melanie go. Just go. Melanie stay here, have him chase after you. Plus you got options. Melanie go you need him. Melanie you know what they say, if you love someone let them be free. Melanie go. Melanie. Do what you want. I climb under my covers and cry.

August POV

"I missed you, "Gloria said walking into my house. "You missed me?, "

"I guess, "

"What?,"

"Nothing, " I pulled out a blunt and smoked.

"Give me some," I hand it to her and she reminds me of Melanie. The first time she smoked. Right there on that couch. "August lets go upstairs,"

"After I finish," I say leaning back into the couch. She massages my shoulders and kisses up on me. Kind of wish it was Melanie. But we all know who she went for. Shake my head.

**COUGH COUGH****

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

 Thank yall for everything you guys are doing. Thank you for reading. Thank you for voting. Thank you for your beautiful comments. Thank you for being there. I woke up with a bad attitude, checked wattpad and saw all the beautiful comments, reads and votes. I love you all. Thank you ! I LOVE YOU! * CRIES* Sorry I get emotional.

more reads

more votes

more comments

 MORE SUGA!