Chapter 30 The Motion

"My back is killing me," I say walking tk the fridge. I put one hand on my lower back and wobble to the kitchen.

"Babe what do you need I'll get it,"

"August I'm already up," I say opening the fridge. I grab the strawberries and whip cream.

"Share?,"

"Nigga please," He gets up and walks over to me.

"Imma ask you again. Are you going to share?,"

"Hell. No," I say, he plays around with me. I laugh, he kisses me. I can't wait for Devin and Kailyn come already so I can have my man again. He reaches over me and grab s a strawberry.

"Thank you,"

"Mhmm," I say with a fake smile. We sit down and watch a few movies. Bored. I dozed off laying into August. During my nap, I feel water rub down on leg. Probably went pee on myself. I get up and feel a sharp pain. I look over and August isn't there. Great. I breath and walk to start packing. I grab my phone to call August. Nothing. Fuck. I call over and over. To yhe point I give up. "Marcos can you come pick me up my waterbroke,"

"Where's August?,"

"I don't know please hurry, " I say.

"Alright I'm on my way," he hangs up. I grab my bag and walk outside.

***

"Alright Melanie calm down!," I scream in pain as I get pushed into the delivery room. They place me onto the bed and try to calm me down.  "Where is my boyfriend? ," I ask them.

"He said he is on his way," I nod and calm down.

"Hello Melanie its me dr.fisher," I nod. "Lets get this started," One of the twins are pushing to come out.

"Not without August!," I yell in pain. 

"Melanie we can not wait," the nurse says.

"Fine," I look out the window.  During labor I see August outside of the windoe smiling at me, knowing he is a father. Everything came so fast. Its scary.

"Look its Devin," the doctor says. Tge burse shows me him and takes him to get cleaned up. "Here's the other," I push as hard as I can. "One more push!," I push and push. "ARGG!," I take a breath as Kaiylin comes out. She crys so loud, I smile. They finally let August in once they bought me my children.

"Hey," I say to them. Devin moves around and  snuges his head into me. I hand August Kaiylin. I rock Devin. "Hey Devin," I say touching his nose. "Devin Christopher Alsina," I say. August and I switch.

"Hey Kailyn its Daddy," he says rocking her. "Kailyn Renee Alsina," I smile at them. Finally a family.

*

"My babies!," August's mother walking in. She uses hand sanitizer and walks over to me. "Devin and kailyn," As the rest of our family comes I sit next to August.

"I love you," I say to him.

"I love you too," he says kissing me.

"Here I think she wants her mother, " she hands me Kailyn.

"Missed mommy?," I sat back down my sister rocked Devin. "Kailyn looks excatly like you,"

"She has her eyes," August says. I smile and admire her.

"She does, Devin looks excatly like you August," my sister says.

"May I hold him?," Miami asks. She washes her hands and then walks over to me. She picks up Kailyn, she squirms around in her arms. "She is so precious," I smile and sit up.