Chapter 37 Come home.

"August!," I laugh as he pushes me into the pool. I laugh and swim around with Kelly. "Come on get in loser!," he continues to smoke his blunt. I continue to swim around I come out of the water and mess around with August. "Come on get in baby," I say dragging him in.

"Later," he says, Levi laughs.

"And what are you laughing at?," Kelly asks.

"Nothing babe," Levi says. They get up and walk over to the food, Kelly and I push them in. We burst out laughing, and we hop in after them.

"You got me," August says picking me up from behind. I laugh. "But its not over," he dunks me. We play around and giggle, once it start getting dark we relax. August puts me into the corner and I lean against the wall. "Since you want to push people in," he starts kissing me everywhere.

"August," I laugh.

"Is somebody calling me name?," he asks me. I laugh and try to push him away.

"August get off," I laugh and grab his face. "That tickles loser,"

"What about this?," he tickles my stomach.

"Yeah!," I laugh. "August stop," I laugh and push him away from me. He smiles and pulls me closer.

"You do know that this is our house and we can tell them to leave," he says to me.

"Horny ass, and I know," I say smiling, he chuckles and kisses my nose. I cringe my face and giggle.

"Love birds the food is ready!," Levi says making his plate.

"Okay!," I say turning my head. I kiss August and wrap my arms around his neck, I had to stop us before we can carry on. I get out of the water and make my plate.

*****

-Lamar I cant talk to you anymore. Its unhealthy for August and I relationship. I don't want to ruin anything. I didn't want to say this over a text but if I would have saw you face to face these words wouldn't be coming out of my mouth. Im sorry.

"Mommy!," Devin yells from the couch. I send the text message and walk over to the kids.

"Yes,"

"Daddy where is he?," Kailyn asks hitting her doll on the couch.

"At work, but your with mommy right now," my phone vibrates in my back pocket. I look at the caller ID, Lamar. I press ignore and turn my attention back to my babies. "What do you want to do?,"

"DORA!, "Kailyn yells at the TV.

"Alrighty then," He calls over and over and over. Devin and Kailyn fall onto my lap and go to sleep. I stroke their hair and watch TV.

"ZZST!," I pick up my phone and finally give in.

"He-,"

"Really over a text, he really has you chained up. Like a bitch. I've been calling you and texting calling and texting. I know damn well you seen them too so don't go there with me with all them excuses. I thought we could just be friends but you think I like your ass. Please. Well I did and you just hurt me right there," he says through the phone. I hang up in his face refusing to hear anymore.

"Lets get you guys upstairs," I pick them up and they wrap their arms around me and snuggle into me. I set them in their bed and give them their teddy bears. I put turn off the light and walk out to downstairs. I turn on the baby monitor and sit down and relax.

**

"Melanie," August says waking me up.

"Hm?,"