Grown Love 29

Chapter 29

KHALIANA

    It's been quite a while. Some months exactly. Everything has died down and there hasn't been much going on since Raquan. Everyone was busy and in their own world, seeming not to be worrying about any thing at this point. I decided to speak to everyone at the huge dinner that we are having tomorrow night. I was surprised they accepted. I have no idea what ghost took over these people. They should all be grateful for all I know.

"Hey Khali, you going home now?" Sel asked.

"Yea. Trey says he's working late and won't be able to pick up the kids so I have to go today and stop by the office to fix a file," I explained.

"Everyone has been so busy lately. It's like a blur when I see any one of you anymore well except you Khali, it seems you have a problem too." Sel sighed.

"I don't know anymore I thought I was the only one having this problem," I said.

"Not at all. I just hope you guys can work something out before another one of you knocks out the race and everyone will then be regretful," Sel said.

"That's what I'm thinking! They should be grateful right now!" I snapped.

I shook my head them bid Sel goodbye.

I did what I had to for the evening then went home. I started on dinner when Drew and Kenya came in with Kaiden, their baby boy. Sadly their baby girl did not make it past twenty four hours.

"Hey Khali!" They greeted then disappeared upstairs.

"Hey." I mumble, knowing they weren't awaiting an answer.

I finished dinner and ate. I gave the kids their food, gave them a shower and let them go to bed. I was now 38 weeks pregnant and about to give birth to this child anytime soon.

I took a shower and laid in bed with my phone, trying to see if it would lure me to sleep by just scrolling through boring stuff.

Trey entered the room, looking tired.

"Hey babe," He greeted.

"Hey," I greeted back, welcoming a small kiss from him.

He kissed my stomach then went straight to the bathroom to shower. After he did, he came in the bed right beside me and turned his back about to fall asleep.

"Yo Trey, remember to leave work early for the dinner tomorrow." I sat up, awaiting his excuse to snap.

He turned to look at me.

"I totally forgot and booked a meeting. I'm sorry babe," Trey said.

"Are you serious Trey?" I got up, turned on the lights and stood in front of him so he could clearly see me, " What is wrong with you and everyone else these past months huh? It's like none of you are here! Trey! I am your pregnant wife and I am about to have your child anytime soon! The love and attention that I deserve, I am not even getting from you Trey! "

"Babe, I'm sorry. I'll just schedule the meeting for a next time," He said, with a look of remorse on his face.

"You better reschedule it! I'm done with the sh't!" I yelled, going into Khreyan's room, laying beside him.

His bed was big enough to hold me because of my short stature. I held him in my arms and cried, not that I had meant to, it was just the hormones.

___

I woke up quite late. I wasn't in the kids' room anymore but in Trey and I's bed. I got up and dealt with my hygiene. I waddled downstairs to see Trey feeding the kids and Drew and Kenya making breakfast. Am I dreaming?