Grown Love 14

This was another frustrating chapter. I had thought about deleting the book all together but it had a good idea but it wasn't presented in the way I would like. My attempted editing might bandage the bruise, hopefully. It's funny how a few years and maturity can affect your view of stuff.

Chapter 14

KHALIANA

  I had Reyana in my hand but I just couldn't bring myself to put her down. I was scared. To hear that Asia was missing and the threat for the kids, I was terrified. I felt my eyes burn. I'm tired of crying.

Trey walked in. I looked at him and let out a shaky breath.

"Babe you okay?" he asked.

"Does it look like I am okay? I cannot do this. I did not sign up for this, " I voiced out.

"Just breathe, babe." He hugged me, I took in his scent whilst clutching Reyana for dear life.

"I'm trying to."

"I'm proud of you," He let out.

I looked up, confused.

"For what?"

"For holding back yourself down there, and not jumping right in with the girls like I know your ass would, and I knew it was hard to hold back. So, I am proud of you for being mature in this, I could see that lil' vein in your forehead bulging." I slapped his chest, he's trying to be funny.

"Next time, it's a wrap Trey. I promise you. I am real close to snapping." I put down Reyana in her crib.

"Calm down. They are just blinded by jealousy."

"It's dumb. If they really want to get into it with me, I can step out of this house and give them it. Not even Kenya dumb pregnant ass is going to stop me," I said, honestly.

"About that, pardon her. You wouldn't want you to be the reason she loses her child now and that creates an entire new problem." Trey took up Khreyan.

"No. She's pregnant and shouldn't be starting or finishing any type of fights. She must know what she is getting herself into. You can go talk to her, if you are so concerned. I am just telling you how it is,  I am popping off next time."

"I think we should all just focus on a plan right now."

Due to the recent brawl, no one was able to concentrate and so everyone left. I rolled my eyes at the thought. Irritating ass bitches.

SHAUN

  Alecia was outside the car creating a whole scene. I knew people were watching us with her crouched, yelling to herself, and I, sitting on the hood of the car, trying to get the perfect gum bubble and waiting on her to be done. I knew they must think we are crazy.

"Ugh! Bitch don't know me, I will end her life!" She had her head in her hands.

I allowed her to vent do she wouldn't walk around with the pent up anger. Someone would have been bound to get the wrong end of the stick.

"I should've grabbed her when I had the chance. I should've grabbed her." She chanted to herself and started to whisper to herself.

I sighed. I hadn't allowed her to grab Imanie today because one, she was pregnant and we didn't need all that problem and two, we didn't go to Khaliana and Trey's house to fight, we had greater issues to deal with. Besides, Alecia needs to work on her anger problems, she always lashes out.

While I was in my thoughts, I hadn't noticed Alecia had gone silent and now was standing up.

"You finished now?" I asked.

"Yea I am. I can't let those bitches get to me. I'm way more than them," She said, even trying to convince herself.

"You say this now. Let's see if it is the same attitude when you see those girls again."

She rolled her eyes.

"I'm not joking right now. Between my daughter being missing to these irritating bitches and these pregnancy symptoms, I'm going crazy."

MICHAEL

  "What the hell was that? What was that? I told you to let the stupid sh't go and you go and spread this shit, even manipulated Kenya. Are you that f'kn stubborn and insecure?" I snapped.

"There you go arguing and defending her again!"

"Defending? I just stated what you are doing is bullsh't." I walked away.

"Don't walk away from me Michael!" She yelled in her loudest voice

"Don't f'kn yell at me! I am walking away from you because I am completely done with yo sh't. How the hell do you expect us to work if you don't try and trust me? You took up some dumb sh't upon yourself, starting unnecessary sh't. I don't need that negativity in my f'kn life." I snapped back.

"If you hadn't done what you did, I wouldn't be like this." She sniffed, on the verge of tears.

"I told you I'm sorry and I dropped them hoes for you real quick! I promised you something Imanie because I love you and all I needed was your trust. That's all I asked for but you don't let go of sh't and want to embarrass yourself and me for some dumb... If this is how you are going to be for the remainder of our relationship, I don't want this."

Only Imanie could get me like this. I hated to be intune with my emotions and she managed to get to me everytime.

"You're a damn m'f'kn hoe. That's what you are Michael." She cried at me then flung a nearby book at my head.

I dodged it and was over this whole thing.

"F'k you, Imanie. Get the hell out my damn house."

JOEY

   Martina was throwing a whole fit because of earlier. I was upset with her because she allowed the immaturity to get to her. I always hated to see petty arguments and fights that could all be sorted out with civil communication.

"Mar-" I was cut off by Marioe's screams.

Martina and I ran up to his room to find a man in all black going through the window. I grabbed him.

"Where the hell is my son!?" 

The fool chuckled.

"Let go of him," I looked to the side, it was Raquan and some other men barging into and around my house, all with guns.

"Let me go! Marioe! Marioe!" Martina screamed, trying to run to our son, but was captured.

I let go of the fool and looked at Raquan.

"Surprised huh? "

Before I could comprehend , the last thing I heard was glass shattering before I blacked out.

___
Attempted Editing.
Vote. Comment.
~KeMrez 💋💄