Grown Love 22

Chapter 22

TREY

  "Who messed with you now?" I asked.

"Martina. She keeps pinning everything on us! Not only that, she starts agreeing with some of the bull Imanie has been saying about me!" She replied.

I did realize that Martina was trying to set attention on Khaliana and I. Why though?

"Calm down, Khaliana. Don't let it get to you," I tried to calm her.

She sighed.

"Okay, okay, I won't but I realize when someone has fault with themselves, they pick at me. This is what happens when you make yourself open to bitches!" She argued, " When you let a bitch cross you once, twice, they take you for a fool."

"You done? You feel better after all that yelling?" I asked.

She glared at me. I shrugged.

"I'ma stop caring about people and focus on me and my damn family, stop f'kn with people, " She replied, " Just kill Raquan's ass and get this sh't over with!"

"It's not that easy, especially since he is on to us," I said.

"I hate his ass. Why don't you let me go and talk to him or sumn', just like you guys let me do when we got kidnapped?" she suggested.

"That was a narrow escape, Khaliana. Plus, I'm not gonna just send you into the hands of Raquan. He's very dangerous," I argued.

"We cannot just leave it like this, holding back I mean! Asia is in the hospital and Marioe almost got shot. Is it gonna take one of us to die before you get furious?" she argued back.

"Khaliana," I voiced in a warning tone, "We are working on a plan, you just need to calm down."

"Okay. I'm sorry babe, I know you're trying. I am just all over the place right now. I'm sorry," Khal apologized, sitting on the bed.

"Stop apologizing, it's okay. We just have to be cautious," I said, sitting beside her.

"Hey, I'ma take my leave, in that time, can we all go out to the country, to our cabin? I mean, maybe we can go out there to get Raquan off our backs for a bit. Asia is gonna be out the hospital in two days, there she can get rest without worrying and the kids will be safe," she said, which actually made little sense.

Wow.

"Baby I love you. You are a genius! You just made a potential plan!" I kissed her then dragged her downstairs.

"It won't stop Raquan, what are you talking about?" she asked.

"Baby sit and listen." I sat her down.

"Guys," I called, they gave me their attention.

"So Khaliana suggested this," I told them, "
... but here's the thing, the women and kids alone will go out there and one of us men, I don't know which one of you want to stay with them. Then, we find where Raquan is, us plus Jason's gang and see if we can destroy their ass."

"Yea that's a great idea with Kenya pregnant and Alecia and Khaliana, they will be safe along with Martina and the kids," Khalil said.

"Wait one thing, Raquan has eyes how are they gonna get there without being followed?" Shaun asked.

"They can leave like they are naturally going to work, Kenya can be going to the supermarket, since she is not working right now," Michael said.

"Ah, smart." Jason fist bumped Michael.

It seems like we have a plan.

"That Cassie girl, you are with her right, Khalil?" Drew asked.

"I am with her but we aren't on the best of terms right now," Khalil replied.

"Can you get on best terms with her?" Drew asked.

"Maybe. What is it for though?"

"Well, I think she could help you reach out to her sister," Drew said.

"Didn't her sister help Dequan and Raquan?" Joey voiced.

"Yes, that's my point. I was thinking she could get some insight on um, Raquan or sumn'," Drew replied.

"Oh, I am close with Cassandra anyway. I can talk to her." Khalil said

That's even better.

"Don't say sh't to her about this plan tho. No one slip out to anyone. No one." I said.

   _____

CASSANDRA

Khalil talked to me. I decided to help them out a bit. They were in a rough spot. I was not close to them but it won't kill me to help them out, I hope.

"Hey Raquan," I greeted him.

"Hey Cassandra, what brings you here?" He asked, giving me a hug.

"Just checking in on you, I haven't seen you guys in a long time," I replied, taking a seat.

"Nothing, just trying to get some people out of the way," He said.

"Which people?" As if I didn't know.

"Trey and em' others. Your sister's friends," he replied.

I acted surprised.

"Really? I haven't seen them in years, what they do?"

He told me.

"But didn't you and Dequan run away from your dad though?" I asked.

"I was stupid, that was all Dequan's idea, that I stupidly followed. I want revenge for the death of my father and also being a pain in my ass in high school."

I looked at him crazy.

"So what are you doing now?" I asked.

"I was going to kill their kids but now thinking about it, I'ma kill the adults first, let their kids watch them die." Raquan said.

He is crazy and hella' stupid but I won't let him know that. He is so much of an idiot and I'ma make sure that Khalil and the others get his ass.

"Oh good luck. I trust you know what you are doing," I said.

I was about to go but then I remembered I was gonna be helping the others and I wouldn't want Raquan to find out. He really trusted me. I helped him once and so why not help him again?

"Um, want me to help in anyway?" I asked.

"Thinking of it, yes. I want you to make friends with them and get some insight on what they plan on doing," Raquan said.

"Okay, I will. I will contact you and tell you what's up. Wait where's Dequan though?" I asked, genuinely concerned.

"He's being a bitch so I dealt with him,"

"Is he dead?" I asked.

"No but battered, lemme' show you," He replied then got up and started leading me somewhere.

He opened the door and there I saw Dequan tied up and bloody. I gasped.

"Are you crazy that's your brother?!" I blurted.

"Cassandra, it's finally time I showed him who's boss. He was always the "bigger " one," Raquan said.

F'k, he is crazy.

I looked in Dequan's eyes, they pleaded help. I looked away.

"Um, as I said I will contact you, if anything."

With that I left.

---
Attempted Editing.
Vote. Comment.
~KeMrez 💋💄