Grown Love 20

Chapter 20

TREY

   "You talked to them?" I asked Alexandria.

"Yea, so do I have the job?" she asked immediately.

"I don't know yet, you still have a panel interview," I replied.

I raised an eyebrow at her eagerness to get this job.

"Oh okay." Khaliana walked in the kitchen, glowing.

Its been three weeks since we have heard from Raquan and three weeks since we found out Khaliana was officially pregnant, matter of fact, today will mark her two months.  The others figured it out because pregnancy and Khaliana aren't exactly best friends. They have been through her previous pregnancies and they would know by now.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yea, I have to just make something for the kids real quick. Oh hey Alexandria," Khal greeted.

"Hey," Alex looked Khaliana from head to toe.

I raised an eyebrow at her action.

"Yea, I will make it for them. Go rest." I moved around the island to her.

"No, you are acting like I am physically impaired," she whined.

I chuckled.

"You are," I laughed, " For the next few months."

She glared at me. She looked so funny, I had to laugh.

"Gimme kiss." I grabbed her little face in my hands and kissed her, then in the corner of my eye, something glistened.

I looked at Alexandria and down to her hand, there was a ring. Khaliana followed my eyes and her mouth formed an 'O'.

"Alex you engaged?" I asked.

"Not anymore," She replied.

"Why not anymore?"

"He found out about my little scandal." She looked genuinely sad.

"You loved him?" Khaliana voiced out.

"Very much, but he was actually going through some things concerning his job which was affecting our income, and we had a kid, basically a family. We couldn't even have a proper meal, and that is when my scandal started," she drew in a shaky breath, "He was not too pleased with it, telling me I should've just waited and he got angry seeing as that I basically lied to him and made him feel less of a man,"

"Why would he feel less of a man though?" I asked.

"Trey, if your business was suppose to go down hill, God forbid, our income is affected. Say I worked as a secretary as Alexandria and my pay wasn't helping us and we got Reyana and Khreyan. I went around, messed with the boss and his son to get a high pay, while you are out there busting your ass to get everything in place. I started bringing in money and you could calm down thinking Oh, I got a raise for my hard work and good secretarial skills but I am actually messing around with two people. Plus, you gon' be thinking how you made your woman go through so much struggles to try and win some bread while you sitting here can't do sh't. How would you feel?" Khaliana shed light.

"Like sh't," I said.

They both gave me a pointed look.

SHAUN

    "Alecia, what is wrong? You are freaking me out," I asked Alecia for the umpteenth time.

She stared in space, trembling.

"ALECIA!" I shook her.

"T-t-there is- Look behind you," she finally spoke.

I looked behind me and there was blood all over the wall and a head on the floor. Tf? This sh't some creepy shit.

"Asia" I yelled.

"Yes, daddy!" She yelled back.

"Come her-" I was cut off by Asia's scream.

I grabbed Alecia and carried her with me. I went out in the hall. A door slammed. We rushed downstairs, Asia just fell on the floor with blood seeping through her blouse.

I rushed over to her and grabbed her. They stabbed her. This is some cruel sh't man. Asia was still conscious and crying in pain.

"Shaun?" I looked round to Alecia who was crying too.

"Ale we have to get her to the hospital quick, I'ma need you to hold her in the backseat and press on her wound please, come on," I said.

JOEY

  "I ain't playing this shit! I ain't playing it!!" I slammed my fists on a wall.

I just got damn bullets flying through my window aiming for my son. I don't know what the hell is going on but the worst thing they can do right now is get me past my breaking point.

"We can't stay here, Joey," Martina said, trembling whilst holding Marioe.

"I know that, Martina! The hell we gon' go though? This psycho is hot on our asses!" I yelled.

Martina froze. I was yelling, she got scared. She always gets scared when I am past angry.

"Dad you ain't gotta yell at Mom," Marioe spoke out.

"I know, I'm sorry babe. I just don't like being threatened," I calmed down a bit.

He is pushing this slackness too far.

RAQUAN

   I am tired of doing this thing so slow.

I am targeting their kids, the dearest thing to these people. After I am done with their kids, I need Khaliana. They all love Khaliana so much, they will go all ways to get her back then I can group them up and kill they asses.

I have to be careful. Khaliana won't be easy to get. Trey has his eye on her and the kids. He is an aggressive one, a real challenge and now thinking about it, I need him out of the picture before any one else.

"Hey Bones?" I called.

"Yea," Bones answered.

"Kill Trey," I said

"Trey Blake?" he asked.

"Yes, Trey Blake. Why you sound so terrified?" I asked.

"I don't think I can take on him by myself," Bones replied.

"I didn't say by yourself, just make sure he is dead and it is so painful that his eyes are left open,"

"Okay."

If Bones is successful in this. This just got way easier.

----
Attempted Editing.
Vote. Comment.
~KeMrez 💋💄