Grown Love 2

Chapter 2

SHAUN

  I ran upstairs. I heard my daughter's cries louder as I neared her room and also slaps. I opened her room door and there I saw Alecia roughly holding her by her hair and slapping her with a belt strap.

"You took my husband's love from me! I didn't want you here. Why couldn't you just die when I tried to kill you!" Alecia yelled, as she slapped Asia.

I grabbed Alecia and flung her in a wall. I held Asia as she fell in my arms and began crying. I heard the door slam behind me but I could careless where the bitch went. I am done with her.

"Daddy," Asia cried.

"Ssh, hun. I'ma deal with it. Just lay down here, no you know what, get ready as I told you to and pack a bag like for a week," I told Asia before I went in search for Alecia.

I am pissed and she might as well be dead.

I went in our room, there she was crying, ripping and cutting things. Like my clothes.

I grabbed her and flung her.

"Are you f'kn crazy?!" I yelled

"I'ma call the police for your ass! Flinging me around and whatever." She went to the phone.

Is her ass on sumn'?

"Get out this damn house, Alecia before I kill your ass!"

"No!" she yelled, then stormed downstairs.

I was after her. I was gon' grab her and beat her ass but I don't wanna put my hands on any woman. Not even her.

"Alecia! Stop!" I yelled.

"Shaun! Leave me alone!"

She walked into the kitchen, grabbing a knife. This bitch serious.

MARTINA

    We went home after the meeting with Mama Shrek. Joey was pissed off for some reason. I hope its not because of Marioe because he was the same one who told Marioe to stand up for himself.

We entered the house and Joey went straight upstairs.

"Mom, is Dad angry at me?" Marioe asked.

Yes he probably is but I won't let you know that.

"I don't know but I am going to talk to him, okay. Go to your room."

Marioe sulkily walked upstairs. I dropped my bag to the floor and went in the kitchen, got a bottle of water as I stepped out of my heels. I then went upstairs to Joey and I's room. There, I saw Joey pacing the room. I sighed and put the bottle of water on the small table at the corner of the room. I, then, walked over to him, stopping him by hugging him from behind, resting my head on his back.

"Calm down, babe." I whispered, but loud enough so he could hear.

Joey's body relaxed. He turned around to face me, I shifted hugging his torso as I looked up at him.

"Hmmm, I just was thinking about which school is gonna take that son of ours," He sighed.

I chuckled.

"Joey, if you forgot you're the one who told the boy to stand up for himself and not put up with sh't." I looked pointedly at him.

"Now I wish he didn't listen to me. He has changed too many schools," Joey snapped the last part.