Grown Love 19

Chapter 19

TREY

   Drew and I left the graveyard and were on our way home. I was surprised Khal hadn't called yet, she usually never settles with a text.

I pulled up in the driveway, and saw a next car. I looked at Drew questioningly. He shrugged. We came out the car and as we neared closer, we heard voices. One belonging to Khal and a next.

"I don't know when he will be back," I heard Khal's voice.

I entered behind Drew. Drew abruptly stopped and I was going to ask but I saw Alexandria.

"Alexandria?" Drew exclaimed in disbelief.

I would be but I have been in touch with her, recently. Ha, surprise. Well actually she is Sienna's cousin. When I first saw her, I was surprised but I got used to it. It was like old times and she made me promise not to tell anyone about her.

"Alex what are you doing here?" I asked.

Khal turned to me with a raised eyebrow. She looked real sick.

"I-I came to talk to you Trey," she said

"Um, sure. Let's go in the kitchen." I moved around Drew.

I tried to kiss Khal but she shook her head away from me, indicating she was too sick. I gave her and Drew a look saying I will update them later.

I went in the kitchen and saw the kids and Kenya. Kenya was fixing up some Mac n' Cheese for them. Khal must've asked her too. It was good seeing the two get along.

"Hey Kenya," I greeted then went to greet my kids.

I picked up Reyana and she giggled. I smiled.

"Baby girl, you missed me. You were sleeping for quite a while so you haven't seen me all morning." I feather tickled her tummy and she broke out in giggles.

I put her down and ruffled Khreyan's hair then went with Alexandria to the patio. Our patio was a beautifully designed covered patio.. It had a rustic feel. It was based on the colors, green, wood brown, cream and cement gray which in the evening and night would glow in a soft yellow light.

I sat with her.

"So what's wrong?"

"I-I lost my job. This might sound harsh. Sienna's dead, right and she used to work as your secretary for you. I used to be a secretary too and I was wondering if you could allow me to fill in her space," Alexandria said.

I looked at her real good.

"Why were you fired from being a secretary though?" I asked.

She paused and hesitated to talk.

"I was messing around with the boss's son and him at the same time, basically screwing them over for more pay." I froze.

Wow.

"You were messing with your boss's son and your boss at the same time and you want me to give you Sienna's space? Are you okay? I mean you are my friend, I guess, but you are going to schedule a meeting with the board, who most likely will do some research on you and see these stuff. They do not trust easily and to see your record or whatever they heard from others, you won't be able to take Sienna's space," I said honestly.

"No, but I will be your secretary. Yours. I mean-" I cut her off.

"Yet still, it's still a company, a law firm. Sienna did not become my secretary so easily. My company had to ensure that the people in the firm will not endanger source of income or anything like that."

"Ugh! Just say you don't want me to work with you," Alexandria snapped.

"Why would I not want you to work? It's a job, everyone needs to work. Look, can't you find a next job or something?" I asked.

"No, if I could, I wouldn't be begging for my dead cousin's space!" She rose her voice.

I drew a breath.

"Hey! You know better than to start raising your voice at me." I snapped back.

"I'm sorry. I'm just stressed," She voiced in a lower tone.

"If you can go back to your last company and ask them not to say anything about what happened with you and them then sure. I will tell them about my replacement and work out whatever."

I sighed. She smiled.

"Thank you Trey, it means a lot. I will tell you what happened this Saturday at the funeral," She said, getting up.

"Yea sure. Well, later then. You know your way out, and please tell Khaliana I want her." She smiled and went away.

I sat, relaxing and just reflecting when the patio door opened revealing my beautiful, sickly, wife. I chuckled. I wonder if she knew she was pregnant.

"Damn. You look awful," I said while she sat down.

"I know. I feel awful," She groaned.

"Don't you think you may be pregnant?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"I don't know. I haven't seen any changes in my body, well I only had a short light period few days ago. I'm placing it all on stress though, stress does this right?" Her nose scrunched up.

I scanned her. It wouldn't be nice for her to be pregnant with Raquan on our backs. Sadly, she is.

"You are pregnant." I simply stated.

"How do you know that?" She near to snapped.

"Firstly, your mood swings which are driving me crazy, headache, dizziness, backache, fatigue. You are eating like crazy, even spinach, you hate spinach. I found it weird but I let it pass."

"I actually have a knack for spinach now and I feel disgusted with eggs." She said, sitting up at her sudden realization.

"See? You are getting quite plump and your breasts seem fuller and you have weird breath. Plus, you are starting to have that glow that I loved when you were pregnant with the other kids," I said.

"I can't believe you knew this before me." She stared at me in disbelief.

"You were too sick to take notice, probably if you had morning sickness you would have took heed or maybe if you went to the doctor like I told you to, you would have known,"

"This may be good and all but Raquan..." I tensed at the sound of Raquan's name.

DEQUAN

   It was all lonely by myself here. Ever since, Sienna let the kids go, it's been different but I am glad they are okay. I sighed. I knew Sienna wasn't bad. She had a plan and I just wish she just didn't. I would prefer her to be in here with me than out there. If I could see her face again and just warn her but I haven't seen her since Christmas. I needed to tell her whatever she is doing to stop, because Raquan is dangerous. I am going crazy.

SHAUN

   "Alecia, are you okay?" I asked her as she threw up like for the tenth time since day.

"Just nausea."

She was sick because of the pregnancy. She wasn't as bad as some pregnant women would be in their first stages. No one would even know she was pregnant until they see a bump. Well, in this state, it is dangerous for her because of Raquan.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked.

"I am horny," Her eyebrows knitted together as she rubbed her boobs.

I burst out in laughter.

----
Attempted Editing.
Vote. Comment.
~KeMrez 💋💄