Grown Love 17

Chapter 17

KHALIANA

  The worst thing ever is being sick and on your period on Christmas Day. I knew I was more than likely to be a bitch today. I did not want to but frankly, I feel like sh't.

"Babe y-"

"Leave me alone, Trey!" I snapped.

Trey drew in a sharp breath and clenched his jaw.

"I was just saying your dad is here." He turned around to walk out, "I'm gon' snap yo' neck one day woman." He grumbled.

"I heard that." I rolled my eyes.

"And I don't give a f'k." He mocked my tone.

I got up and look in the mirror, I looked awful. I had on a red sweater with a green Christmas tree on it with grey sweatpants and fuzzy socks. My brown mane looked as if I was shocked. I groaned and put my hair up in a messy bun.

I went down and saw my dad. I ran and hugged him. He was no longer sick. I was glad but now I am sick. I then went and hugged Khalil who was behind him.

"You coming to the family dinner?" Dad asked.

"Yep." I replied.

I haven't forgot about Raquan and his problems but I won't give him the advantage of completely ruining my life. I'ma live the same, just with a little more caution.

"Good cuz' everyone's gonna be there from Aunt Sara to Aunt Gem," Dad chuckled.

I smiled. Last time I saw them, they were fighting. I was looking forward to seeing all my family.

"Oh, now you smiling?" Trey mumbled beside me.

I glared at him. He rolled his eyes.

Trey's phone rang.

TREY

   Females given the right to be bitchy because   of some period moods. Hate it. I was this close to strangling Khaliana. I knew she was taking advantage of me because her ass was all smiling with her dad.

My phone rang. It was Shaun.

: Hello
Shaun: Hello man, you won't believe this when I tell you.
: Surprise me.
Shaun: Asia is home and Marioe too.
:What how?

I walked away from the small group.

Shaun: I don't know. I woke up this morning and Asia was in her bed sleeping. I thought I was dreaming at first but I saw a note that said, You are welcome, Enjoy Christmas.
: Nah, that doesn't sound like Raquan.
Shaun: I know but my baby is back and all I want to do is kill that bastard.
: Look, enjoy Christmas, I'll talk to you later.
Shaun: You too man, tell Khali and my niece and nephew.
: I will.