Grown Love 15

Chapter 15

IMANIE

   Who did he think he was? Throwing me out?   If he thought he was going to get away with this, he has another thing coming.

"Why are you crying Imanie?" Ian, my big brother, asked.

"He hit me, Ian." I tried to muster up enough tears.

"Who hit you!?" Ian yelled.

"Michael." I sobbed out

His eyes widened and his hands clenched.

"Where is he?" Ian growled.

"I don't know. He threw me out the house. He might be back there or at this bitch named Khaliana's house." I resisted the urge to smirk.

"Let's go."

TREY

   Everyone was at our house, again. Jason ensured to scour the house for cameras. He suspected that Raquan knew our moves because he was watching us. It made sense but he sadly did not come up with anything. Marioe was now gone too. Martina was crying and  Joey was furious. It's the most furious I have ever seen him.

"Calm down Joey." Alecia coaxed.

"It's our child, Alecia! How can he, how can we, calm down?" Martina snapped.

"My child is gone too and I am trying to keep it together. Do not get me out, Tina." Alecia snapped back.

The heat was strong between the two.

"Okay, we need a plan right now. We won't leave here till we do," I said.

Khaliana agreed as she held Reyana and Khreyan closer to her.

"I have a plan, well part of the plan. If we could release the tension between everyone, like the ladies, we can deduce the plan." Jason voiced.

"And when the tension is released, I am guessing the next part is using the ladies as a bait right?" Drew asked.

"Yes."

"No." All the ladies shot the plan down.

"Last time we used bait, it was a close call. I am not with it. Raquan is way smarter than that. We need to use someone he wouldn't e- Tasha..." Khaliana got a bright bulb, looking down at her phone.

"Tasha?" Shaun cringed.

"Yes. She has been trying to reach out to me for the longest, ever since we graduated high school. I could reach back out to her to see where she really stands and ask her to help us." Khaliana shrugged, "She could get some insight on Raquan because he doesn't expect her to be in alliance with us. We could monitor Raquan's moves and work based on it. We can even spy ways to get the children back."

"That's actually a good plan," Michael said

Everyone agreed. I sighed. Everyone turned to me.

"What's the problem man?" Drew asked.

"It's just that I thought we would have left this big sh't back in high school man. We're adults, leading our best lives and to see us resorting back to it, is just not sitting well with me," I replied truthfully.

"It's okay man. We just got to do what you got to do. It's too dangerous to bring the police in so we have got to take matters into our own hands," Shaun said.

"True but I do have a police friend and I ask him about Raquan. He pulled the file for me and Raquan hasn't been living the best life so when he is dead, it will be seen as another male in drugs. Sad... but the reality. Besides, my men will take care of the cleaning up." Jason shrugged.