Grown Love 5

Chapter 5

DEQUAN

    I had everything planned out. I just wanted everyone to forget about my existence. My father had managed to make my life hell, just not what it was supposed to be and he wasn't willing to let me go so I had to escape. The crew back then didn't even know that he was my father or what I lived in. With leaving, I know it would raise worries and a bunch of unnecessary problems so I knew one thing that would silence everyone of my whereabouts. Death. That was also a problem for me because I didn't want to hurt anyone like that, especially Khaliana. It would crush her soul. I know how the crew got when you messed with them, they became cold and ruthless so the only way to leave without any care, was to let them hate me.

  With Khaliana, I had to use Tasha, therefore Tasha had to know about my plan. It was initially for Khaliana's dad to see us, bonus her mom also did. The night I actually slept with Tasha was a huge mistake. She came on to me strong and I was so out of it, from the stress of everything, stuff happened. I was so wrong and stupid. When I found out Tasha was really fake from the beginning, it made sense why she was so quick to get Khaliana to hate me plus more. I hated every second of hurting the people close to me.

  Some of the members of my father's group were apart of our plan because they knew Raquan and I's struggle. Raquan's death was a risky one but we pulled through. I knew some people got killed but they were really gonna die anyway by my father's orders. I told one of them that had the same build as Raquan and a voice good enough to target Khaliana in her house that day. That worked, he got shot. I could play Raquan's death.

   My death was a bit more complicated. I started off by being totally mean to and threatening Khaliana. With this, I had to be careful because now Trey was in the way and at that point I was sure to get killed. His ass was a born killer. I had to use someone to get to the others and that someone was Cassie. It was disgusting how I used her but I made her feel like we had something. Her sister, Cassandra, came in on the plan because she found me one day distressed and she wasn't going to leave me alone so I told her everything. She understood and just wanted to ensure that her sister wouldn't get physically hurt. I knew Cassie wouldn't want to do anything I told her to do after she met the crew. I knew she would want to escape and that made my plan better. I strapped up with "blood" bags on my chest and all, hoping Cassandra would not miss when she did the shot of escape.

   Now with me dead, I could execute the other plan. One of the men who had died, from "Raquan's death", had a similar build to me. This part was honestly disgusting but we needed to let my father believe this death. Luckily, he didn't have tattoos and so we got a tattoo artist to work on a dead body. We ended up severing his head and torturing the body. I left it so that my father could find it on his land. No one knew how I died, why I died. I got a sum of money and left.

I didn't think that my father would go after the crew for my death, all over some dumb sum of money, he could make back in seconds. Now he is dead because of his dumbness and even when he is dead, he manages to cause some problems in life. My life has been happy with my beautiful queen, Sienna. I did have my son with Tasha, however, Tequan more accepts Raquan as his dad. He and Tasha have this relationship going on and Tequan is more exposed to my brother. It doesn't bother me, as long as he is taken care of.

Raquan has a good life ad now he wants to ruin it by being stupid.

TREY