Grown Love 16

Chapter 16

TREY

   Current situation, Khaliana was keeping her promise.

Khaliana stepped up to her.

"Khaliana don't start anything." I tried to pull her back but she just pushed me away.

"I just asked you, where's the bruise?" Khaliana asked again.

Imanie looked scared and dumbfounded.

"Where did he hit you?"

Imanie mouth opened and closed. She looked like a fish. Khaliana mocked her.

"Oh so you dumb now!? Where's the same brave energy you had walking up to my door, with bull sh't? Huh? After I warned you not to come back here with it. You thought I was playing, right?" Khaliana socked her, pushing her back.

"Oh shit." Shaun cursed.

"You have no f'kn respect!" Khaliana delivered a next blow to her face.

Khaliana swiftly grabbed her by her hair and dragged her down the front steps to the lawn out front. She sat on top of her and delivered blow after blow to Imanie.

We stood, stuck between helping Imanie or let Khaliana finish her job. What Imanie did was real low and she had a serious problem. We decided the latter.

"Bitch, I told yo ass to not cross me again!" Khaliana snapped.

Khaliana got up off her, allowing her to slowly stand up.

"Fight back, Imanie. Use the same energy you came here with!" Khaliana voiced.

"What is wrong with you!?"Imanie yelled trying to fix her clothes.

"Wow. Look in the mirror and ask that question. What possessed you to really come back here with such a wicked scheme? Huh? I should really drag yo' ass..." Khaliana let out.

"You caught  me off guard, bitch. Come again." Imanie squared up.

Khaliana stood her ground. Imanie ran on to her and it turned into a full blown fight.

I had the sudden urge to cheer for my wife.

Khaliana gained the upper hand as Imanie fell to the ground. She grabbed Imanie's hair and as per promise, she started dragging her around the yard space, purposely making her body to hit in stuff.

"Let go of me!" Imanie whined.

On that, Ian tried to go to Imanie but Michael held him.

Khaliana stopped at the gate and stomped in Imanie's chest and face.

"Don't come back to my place bitch!"

Ian broke out of Michael's grip and ran in the direction of Khaliana and Imanie. We were behind him. We just thought he was gonna grab Imanie but instead he pushed Khaliana.

"Hey man!" The guys exclaimed, pushing him back.

"Are you f'kn dumb?" I snapped at him.

Khaliana ran around and started delivering hits to Ian's face. He soaked up each one. I grabbed Khaliana. I don't want this man to make the wrong move and then I definitely have blood on my hands.

"Calm down Khaliana." I held her, though she wasn't having it.

"You a bitch ass niqqa you know that?! What the hell you tryna do?! First, you come up here flying fist and sh't then you wanna pick a fight with a female!" Michael yelled at him, and then threw a punch.

Where did that come from? I looked around and saw Martina holding Kenya in a head lock and feeding her punches.

"Aye! Aye! No!" I let go of Khaliana and ran to part Martina and Kenya.

I was focused on the fact that Martina could hurt Kenya and her baby, I didn't pay attention to the fact that I let go of a raging Khaliana.

"Hey, Michael. He's knocked out man, calm down." Shaun dragged away Michael from an unconscious Ian.

"Khaliana!" Joey exclaimed, and grabbed the hose from Khaliana which she was going to use to slap Imanie out of.

"No no Alecia, don't sl-" Before Jason could finish, glass shattered.

Everything paused.

Alecia had a sledgehammer. She must have went for it in the shed when we were distracted. She slammed it in the windows, on the top of the car, headlights, everything. All we could do was stand and watch the Range Rover being shattered and destroyed, plus we knew better than to go near Alecia with a sledgehammer.

She hit the tires over and over until they broke away from the car. When she was done, she dropped the sledgehammer and sat on the ground beside the car.

Not only that. Our neighbours stood watching us.

RAQUAN

   I went into the living room, to see Sienna. This bitch betrayed Dequan, I don't trust her. I'm just using her to my advantage. I am going to send her to Khaliana and the others to get some insight on them.

"Hey Sienna?" I called.

She looked up from her phone and gave me a small smile. She was really pretty and charming, no wonder Dequan fell for her.

"I'ma need you to do something for me. You know the boys right?" I asked.

"Yea, I met all of them at the trap house when Dequan told them about your plans," She replied.

"You have been to the trap house?" I asked, smirking.

"Yea."

This plan just even got better.

____
Attempted Editing.
Vote. Comment.
~KeMrez 💋💄