So Hungrrrrryyy {42}

____Chapter 42____

~Jerome P.O.V~
"I'm tired of this!" I cried as David held me in a warm embrace. "Mitch always hurts me, yet I still love him, and I don't know what to do."
David kissed the top of my head and whispered, "Just do what's right, Jerome. You always did."

~Adam P.O.V~
I hung up the phone. "Shit!" I yelled. "How am I supposed to get to Jerome?!" (Yes, Adam never asked Jerome where he was, just pretend like he did, I'm too lazy to write that part :P) I cursed again, and called Ty.

"Ty, where are you guys?" I asked, franticlly.

"We're on our way home. Mitch needs to sleep." He replied. "Why?"

"I need the car. See you when you get home."

I hung up and paced around the room, waiting for Ty and Mitch to return.

~SKIPPER TIME~

I heard the front door open. I jumped up from the kitchen table and raced to the front entrance. "Shh," Ty whispered. There was a sleep Mitch in his arms.
I grabbed the car keys out of Ty's hand, kissed his forehead, and rushed into the drivers seat car.

~ANOTHER SKIPPER TIME YAY~

I rang the doorbell on the dude "David's" house. A blonde spikey-haired guy answered the door, who I assumbed (Facking spelling) was David.
"Who are you?" He asked. "I'm Adam, I'm here to pick up Jerome," I answered. David looked behind him and did a motion with his hand. "H-hi Adam," Jerome spoke in barely above a whisper. I rushed in and hugged Jerome. "Come on, Jerome," I said, still hugging Jerome.

~Author's note~
I'm sorry for not giving you much for this week. :( I'm thinking about updating on Saturday's.
And without further adue... THE 5 FACTS ABOUT ME!! (Well... some of them...)

1) My best friend has the same name as me, Emma.

2) I LOVE winter weather, and HATE summer weather.

3) Whenever it rains (or snows), I go jogging. (Which it rains/snows alot.)

4) I used to do gymnastics, but quit when I started horse back-riding.

5) I'm the most like a boy thats a girl in my grade.

Not very interesting, but whatever. :P

Love you guys! <3 Stay classy ;)
-Unicorn