At The Worst Party Ever Right Now {36}

____Chapter 36____

~Mitch P.O.V~
I should've called him a jerk... I wasn't thinking... And I didn't even give him any time to explain himself...

I hate myself.

~Jerome P.O.V~
David and I talked the whole ride to his house, we talked about our life after high school. "You know Jerome... I really missed you," David said, a small smile playing on his lips as we pulled into the driveway. I giggled and said, "I missed you too."
We got out of thr car, David unlocked his house, and we sat down on the couch. "Can I tell you something, Jerome?" He asked after a couple minutes. "Sure..." He giggled, "Well, I liked you in high school."
"You did?" I asked.. He nodded his head and giggled again. "Can I kiss you?" He asked, suddenly. Then, he quickly rushed, "You don't have to say yes...I mean you..."

~Mitch P.O.V~
I completly HATE myself, SO fucking much. I've hurt Jerome twice now...

I should just die...

~Author's note~
HOLA CANDYCORNS! I REALLLLLYY GOTTA POO, BUT I USH COMFY ON MAH COUCH, SO POO = NO.

OH AND IF SOMEONE ~You know who you are...~ COULD STOP FUCKIN HATING ON EVER FUCKING SINGLE ONE OF MY CHAPTERS! SERIOUS, MY GAWD!

Love you guys! <3 Stay classy ;)
-Unicorn

Omg if you look up Merome, THIS BOOK IS SECOND ONE!!!