Woooaaahh There {6}

Hey guys! I'm feeling like shit again! :D YAAAAY!!!! Well, maybe I can get out of school...

OHHHHH and I put a "guest star" in this chapter, but I needed to do this. Anyway, ON TO DAH FUCKING BOOK :D

____Chapter 6____

~Jerome P.O.V~

Things were starting to get heated. I was nervous. I didn't want to have sex... yet. I was still a virgin, and not one person knew. Which, I was fine with, it wasn't hurting anyone not knowing.

Suddenly there is something knocking from downstairs.

I pull away and get off of him. I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror. I fix my hair, and run down the stairs. I open the door and see Mat.

~Mitch P.O.V~

I fix my hair once Jerome is done, and walk downstairs to see who it is.

Nooch
Fucking
M

The text message comes back to me, 'I'd like to do it with you ;)' My palms start getting sweaty, and I say quietly, "Hey Mat." I see Mat pull Jerome into a hug, than he comes over to me and pulls me into a hug.

"Hey Mitch," he whispers in a deep and suductive voice in my ear. It sends slight shivers down my back. I pull away from the hug, and sit on the couch.

Jerome looks upstairs and says, "I'm gonna bring my suitcase upstairs," He starts running up the stairs, suitcase dragging behind him.

Mat sits next to me, uncomfortably close. He puts his hand on my thigh, and I try to scoot away, but I realize I sat on the end of the couch. 'Fuck,' I think.

He grabs my face, making me turn towards him. He leans in close, and our lips connect. I try to pull away, but his hand is behind my head. So, I just let him kiss me.

After around 10 seconds I wonder where Jerome is. 'He's probably not coming back for a bit, and why not give Mat what he wants,' I think and I start kissing Mat back. I hear someone gasp, drop something, and run upstairs.
I quickly pull away and stand up.

~Mat P.O.V~ (yay short P.O.V's)

I hear someone gasp and run upstairs. Mitch pulls away and quickly stands up.
'Fuck, Jerome runied our turn,' I think.

~Jerome P.O.V~

I run back upstairs and into my room. I lock my door, and go over to the wall by my bed. I slide down the wall and cry into my hands. "W-w-why would he d-do t-that?" I wonder out loud.

~Author's note~

YAAAY! MORE FUCKING SHORT CHAPTERS! :P
Don't kill me, I'll give you ALLLLLL dem food loots. D:
MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW 🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈
LOVE YOU GUYS! 💛 Stay classy ;)
-Unicorn