ANOTHER VISITOR! {18}

Hey!! Another chapter! How do you guys feelz about that?! Most of my Candycorns are probably asweep <3 Love you guys! <3

____Chapter 18____

~Mitch P.O.V~
"Mitch?" I look up at Mat. "Yuuussshhh Mat?" I say, smiling at him. "Are we still best friends?" He asks hopefully. I smile at him again and reply, "Of course we are silly!" He smiles at me, then turns his attention back to the T.V.
"But," I say quietly. "I kindda wanna be more then friends..." He looks back at me, "Mitch? What di-" I smile and kiss him, squarely on the lips.
I smile as I feel him kiss back. It's gets a little more intense, but I hear the doornob turn, and I quickly pull back as a nurse walks in, holding a clipboard.
"Mr. Hughes, please come with me." I nod and walk out into the hallway with her.
"Well Mr. Hughes, Mat will be fine." She says and I smile. "Depends on how he is doing, but he might be able to go home tonight."
"By the way," I read her name tag, "Jennifer, you can call me Mitch." I smile at her. She returns the smile and walks away.
I walk back into Mat's room with a cheerful smile on my face. "The nurse says you may be able to come home tonight!" I say. He smiles really big and replies, "Really?! Tonight? Yes!"

~Jerome P.O.V~
I heard some talking, then some strong arms wrap around Ty and me. I take a deep breath, and bury my face deeper into Ty's chest, trying to hide from the world.
I jump as the doorbell suddenly rings. "I'll get it," I hear a voice say, that sounds like Adam's. The strong arms unwrap from us, and he answers the door. "Jason!" He says. "Adam!", 'So it was Adam...' I think. "Ty! Come say 'hi' to Jason!"
"I'll be right back Jerome, K?" I nod my head slightly, and move so he can get up and say 'hi'.
I hear some faint voices, then footsteps and I look up to see Jason standing above me. "Hey there Fluffy!" He says, and a goofy smile appears on his face. I can't help but giggle.
"Awww, don't I get a hug?" He asks. 'I guess he saw Ty and me on the couch,' I think. I stand up off the couch and pull him into a hug.
He quickly returns the gesture. "Find anyone...Special?" He asks. I giggle a little at how he says special. "Nope. You?" He shakes his head 'no'.
We pull away from the hug, and sit on the couch. "Jerome, I'll be back. Will you be okay here with Jason?" Ty asks. I nod my head and turn back to the T.V.
Ty and Adam leave. It's just Jason and I. "Are you and Mitch like...A couple?" Jason asks suddenly.
Turning to face him I reply, "We were, but not anymore..." I was very quiet. He looked at me with a guilty look on his face.
"I'm sorry Bacca...I didn't know," He apoligized. I just smile and said, "Nah G, it's okay."
He pulls me in for another hug, but this time, more meaningful. I hug back and we sit there, hugging, for about 10 minutes, until we both lean back.

~Author's note~
Yush, another short chapter. Meh sorry.
I'll write the next chapter as soon as I get an answer for a question I asked about thr next chapter from my friend Emily!! :D YAAAY! MUFFIN MAN! DO YOU KNOW THE MUFFIN MAN?
4K READS!! OH MY GAWD CANDYCORNS! THANK YOUR FACES!! :D
Love you guys! <3 Stay classy ;)
-Unicorn