I Duckig Hate Allergies...And Mistyping {34}

Hopefully you guys have relized the titles have NOTHING to do with the chapters anymore...

OH AND, I YOUR WONDERING WHY THIS DOESN'T FEATURE THEM MAKING VIDEOS, THEY DO, ITS JUST THAT, I FEEL LIKE THE VIDEOS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS STORY OR SKYLOX OR MEROME! SO IF ANYTHING IMPORTANT HAPPENS IN THE VIDEOS, YOU WILL KNOW!!

OH AND ALSO, I KNOW MITCH AND JEROME HAVE BEEN BEST FRIENDS FOREVER, BUT NOT IN THIS STORY, BIOTCHES!!

____Chapter 34_____

~Jerome P.O.V~
'Oh my gawd. Oh my gawd. Oh my gawd. Adam is going to kill me! It's not like I tried to grab Ty's member! I thought it was Mitch's!' I screamed in my head. I had to tell Mitch... "Hey Mitch?" He still looked kind of shocked. "Y-yes Bigg- wait...It wasn't me who grabbed him, and Adam wouldn't have freaked out like that if it was him...So, i-it had t-to be... You." He whispered.
I slowly nodded my head. I opened my mouth to say something, only to be cut off by Mitch, "You jerk." It was like a slap to the face. No, more like 10,000 (OVER 9,000!!! I had to :P) punches in the face from the ones you love. "Mit-" He growled. "No. Get out." I took a step toward him. "Mitch, plea-" He raised his fists. "I said GET OUT!" I ran out our bedroom door and down the stairs. "Jerome...?" Ty and Adam asked, but I didn't stop. I didn't stop until I was lost in some town I didn't know...

~BAD TIMING SKIPPER TIME~

I sat down on a bench, and started sobbing. "Hey, you okay?" I heard someone ask. I looked up, with my wet face and puffy eyes. The guy in front of me smiled. "I'm David. Are you okay?" I shook my head and put my face back in my hands. "What's wrong?" I heard the bench squeak as he sat down next to me.
Normally, I wouldn't be okay being this close to a stranger, but David didn't feel like a stranger...It was like I knew him from somewhere. I gasped and looked back up. "David? As in David McGregor?" I asked. "Yeah...How did yo- Jerome?! Oh my gawd! I missed you so much!" He jumped into my lap and started hugging me. "I missed you too! I havn't seen you since 8th grade!" He kissed my cheek. Yep, he was still almost to gay to function. (LAWL! MEAN GIRLS QUOTE)
"What brought a sexy beast like you to Canada?" He asked. I smiled at him, whipping (still have no IDEA if that is the right spelling! I FREAKING LEARNED IT IN LIKE 2ND GRADE!) my tears away. "Well," -I chocked on the words- "I was visiting a, uh, friend." My face returned to it's frown.

~David P.O.V~ (SUCK ON THAT BIOTCHS!)
I have to admit, Jerome was looking even better then in 8th grade, when I had the biggest crush on him. "So, why are my crying?" I ask, placing another kiss on his cheek. "Me and my...Uh...Boyfriend broke up...And he kicked me out..." I looked into his beautiful eyes. "Well then, he is a stupid hoe." He smiled at our old insault.

~Author's note~
I MIGHT, JUST MIGHT, POST ANOTHER CHAPTER!
'Cause tomorrow I can't, my Mam (Yush, dats what I callz her :P) is having a party, and some of my friends will be there. BUT THEN AGAIN, I WILL PROBABLY GET BORED WITH IT! CONSIDERING I HAVE A SHORT ATTENTION SPA- *drops iPod and walks away.*
Me: MAM! MAKE ME SOME FOOD!
Mam: MAKE YOURSELF SOME!
Me: *spitting everywhere* PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! LIKE I KNOW HOW TO COOK! FOOD! NOW!
Mam: DO I HAVE TO TAKE YOUR IPOD AWAY AGAIN?!
Me: 'Fuck!' NO NO NO NO!!!! I'LL MAKE MYSELF SOME FOOD!!! *lurcking back into the darkness*

~ME SITTING NEXT TO MY SIS WHILE TEXTING SOMEONE~
Sis: Hey, who you texting? Russell? *eyebrow wiggle*
Me: 1) I hate you and 2) No, I'm texting my friend.
Sis: Who? *tries to see my iPod*
Me: None of your business.
Sis: GIVE ME IT! *grabs iPod and looks at it*
Me: ...
Sis: You're texting...MOM?!
Me: ...I never said I had any real friends...

Love you guys! <3 Stay classy ;)
-Unicorn

IF YOU WANT ANOTHER CHAPTER TONIGHT, I BETTER SEE 20 VOTES, 30 READS, AND 15 COMMENTS ABOUT UNICORNS!!!