Who Should I Choose? {12}

Hola!! I'm planning on updating everyday! Considering I havn't had writers block yet! (Knock on wood *knock knock*) ENJOY!! Love you guys! <3

____Chapter 12____

~Adam P.O.V~
A couple seconds after Ty left to look for Mitch and J-Rome, the doorbell rang.
I got up, walked over to the door and opened it. "Hey Mi-" The person looked up. "Oh hey Adam, when did you get here?" Then I relized it was Mat.
"About 10 minutes ago actully." I smiled. Even though it wasn't my house, I invited him inside and we sat down on the couch.
"What were you going to say before you relized it was me?" I asked, hoping I didn't seem snoopy.

~Mat P.O.V~
"Ummmm....." I looked at my feet and started twidling my thumbs. "You don't have to anwser," he quickly said.
I nodded, but thought to myself, (What a wonderful wooorrrlllddd. I couldn't help myself :3) 'Should I tell him? We are friends.....'
"IhadacrushonMitch,buthelikedsomeoneelse,soIkissedhimtoseeifIreallydidlikehimandIdobutheiswithsomeoneandIdon'twanthimtofindoutthatafterIkissedhimmyfeelingsgrew,soIliedtohim.ButnowIwanttotellhimmyfeeelings," I said quickly.
Adam looked over at me with a puzzled expresion and chuckled, "You gotta slow your roll bro."
I took a deep breath and repeted slower, "I had a crush on Mitch, but he liked someone else, so I kissed him to see if I really did like him, and I do. But he is with someone and a I don't want him to find out that after I kissed him my feelings grew, so I lied to him. But, now I want to tell him my feelings..."
Adam looked a me puzzled and asked, "Mitch is with someon-" He stopped and a huge smile grew on his face. "It's Jerome isn't it?"
"Ummmm....." I shift nervously. My face starts getting red, and I turn away, trying to hide it.

~Adam P.O.V~
I knew they were together! Why else would Jerome be here, and them not anwser any calls or texts?
"Dood," I beg. "Please tell me who it is!" I wanted to make sure it was Jerome. He looks at me. "Promise not to say anything until they tell all of us?" He asks. I nod my head.
He takes a deep breath and says, "It is Jerome." My smile grows even bigger, and I pull Mat into a big hug. He hugs back after a bit.
I pull away a bit, but Mat won't let me pull all the way away. He looks into my eyes, and I look back into his.
He starts leaning closer, until our lips connect. I close my eyes as his soft, tender, and sweet lips send shivers through my body.
I remember Ty, and think, 'It won't harm anyone, I'm just helping a friend.' He licks my bottom lip, cautionsly asking for entrance.
I slowly let him in and his tongue shots through and explores every inch of my mouth.
'This is getting a little far...' I say to myself. I slowly pull back and look into Mat's eyes and see lust.

~Mat P.O.V~ (You guys are probably thinking, 'Yay more fucking P.O.V changes! LOL)
'Should I do it?' I ask myself. I slowly and cautionsly lick his bottom lip. He lets me in, slowly. And I can't help but shoot my tongue into his mouth and explore his mouth.
He slowly pulls back and looks into my eyes.

~Author's note~
Comment and vote if you want another chapter tonight!!
Love you guys! <3 Stay classy ;)
-Unicorn