Searching {8}

WARNING: Triggering things towards the end

____Chapter 8____

~Mitch P.O.V~

'Why did I kiss him?!?!' I yelled at myself. I sat down on the ground, cupped my face in my hands, and started sobbing.

I feel an arm wrap around me and I peak though my fingers. It's Mat. As much as I wanted to scoot away, I needed this. I needed to not feel alone.

I turn towards him and bury my face into his chest. He hugs me. I wipe my face on his shirt, and lift my head up. I look at Mat. He looks down at me, sadness and regret in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Mitch," he says. "I liked you, and I wasn't sure if I ACTULLY did, now I realize my feelings." He smiles, but I can tell it's fake.

~Mat P.O.V~

I fake smile, but try to make it as believable as possible. I needed Mitch to think I didn't have feelings for him, even though they grew after the kiss.

I took a quick glance at the clock and saw that it was already 5. I was supposed to record with Noah in 10 minutes.

I give Mitch one last squeeze before saying, "I gotta go." I smile at him and get up.

He smiles weakly and replies, "Bye Mat." I walk out the door and across the street to my house.

~Mitch P.O.V~

I stand up, and walk over to the couch. I plop down, and start watching a movie.

~SKIPPPPPPPPPPER TIME~

I yawn, the movie is over. 'What should I do now?' I ask myself. I didn't want to record just in case someone asked me what was wrong.

I decide to just play Minecraft, but not record. I go onto The Fridge. As soon as I get on, the chat fills with, 'HI MITCH!' 'He's not the real one' and 'I love you! Can I have your babies?' I don't reply to any of them, and start playing.

~SKIPPER TIME~

I don't relize it's 9, until I lose, once more at the Hunger Games. I go up to Jerome's room, knock, and say in a small voice, "Good night." I wish he would come out and talk to me.

I go to bed, not changing, brushing my teeth, or anything. I just fall into a deep sleep.

~MORNIN~

I wake up, to find the sunlight coming through the window, right on my face. I go over and close the curtins. I yawn, stretch, and start opening my door when I remember yesterday.

I feel my knees buckle under me, and I slide down the wall. 'Maybe he'll be ready to forgive me today,' I think to myself hopefully.

I get up and walk to his room. He's not there. I walk in and see no suitcase or anything. No trace of him. I franticly grab my keys and run out to my car. I start driving, searching for the love of my life.

~Jerome P.O.V~

I wake up around 12 in the afternoon. I get up and look around. "Where a-" I start to wonder out loud, but then I remember yesterday and I sink back down onto my bed with whimpers and tears streaming down my face.

After about 5 minutes of crying over Mitch, I pull myself together and wipe off my face. I grab my razor and head into the bathroom.

I slash once. 'This is for you breaking my heart,' I think as the blood trickles down my arm.

Twice. 'For Mat, for him kissing Mitch.'

Three. 'For me, seeing what I saw.' I wince a little in pain.

'And, just for you.' Four. Five. Six.

I start sobbing. I sit there for awhile, sitting in my blood and tears. Until, I hear someone knock. I quickly change and answer it.

~Author's note~

CLIFFHANGER!!
Who is at the door???

IM TEXTING MAH BACCA FRIENDS!

Love you guys! <3 Stay classy ;)
-Unicorn