Pray {25}

____Chapter 25____

~Jason P.O.V~
I decided to text Jerome saying I'm sorry.

Me: Hey dood. I'm sorry about earlier. Hope we can still be friends.

And with that, I fell asleep, in the bathroom. (LOL)

~Jerome P.O.V~
I get a text from Jason saying he was sorry. 'I guess he saw the video...' I think. I smile and yell to Mitch, "Come on, Mitch! We're going home!" He comes bounding down the stairs, looking like a rabbit.
"FINALLY!" He says, which makes me giggle. He grabs his keys and I yell, "Bai Mat! Thanks for everything!" I run out to the car, jumping into the passenger seat and turning on the radio.

~SKIPPER TIME~

I slowly open Mitchs' front door, afraid of what awaits me. But, it's just Adam and Ty sitting on the couch. "Hey doods!" I greet them.
Adam finally notices me and says, "HEY!" He jumps up and gives me a hug. I say in my head, 'Adam just being Adam.'
"Hey Jerome. Where's Mitch?" Ty asks more quiet. I point my thumb over my shoulder, out the door. "He's still out there doing some crap," I say, and giggle.
"Where's Jason?" I ask. "I need to talk to him." Ty and Adam look at each other, and Ty points at the bathroom, then they both put their focuses back on the T.V. I nod my head, and head towards the bathroom door.
I softly knock on it and ask, "Hey Jason? Can we talk?" No answer. "Jason pleassssseeee, I need to talk to you." Still no answer.
Then I remember Mitch keeps a key for each room ontop of the (GAH! I CAN'T THINK OF WHAT IT IS CALLED! IT'S THE ARCH AROUND A DOOR! Imma call it a door-arch :3) door-arch.
I reach up, and feel around, looking for the key. I feel something cold on my fingers and I silently mutter, "Bingo."

~Author's note~
YAY FOR SHORT CHAPTERS! HOLY SSFUCKSS ALMOST 10K READS!! YAAAAAAY! THANK YOU CANDYCORNS! Love you guys! <3 Stay classy ;)
-Unicorn

P.S. I would also like to say a prayer for PerpetualJordan. Today is the 1 Year Anniversery (Probably spelled that wrong :P) for his brothers death. :'(