Dreaming {2}

____Chapter 2____

~Mitch P.O.V~

I heard soft snoring about 5 minutes away from my house. I sigh. When we get to my house, I pick up Jerome bride style and walk inside. I set him down on the couch and go back out to grab his bags.

When I get back inside Jerome sits up. "Have a nice nap sw-Jerome?" I ask. 'Was I about to say sweetie? What the fuck?' I thought to myself.

"How long was I asleep for?" He asked. I shrug. I didn't really know. But I said "About 15 minutes," anyway. He smiles at me.

I sit down on the couch next to him and he puts his head on my shoulder. I look over and see his eyes slightly closed. I chuckle. "Still tired?" I ask. He yawns again and snuggles into the crook of my neak. I pick him up again bridal style, walk to my room, and set him down on my bed. Before I can pull away my arm, he grabs it and snuggles up to it. He pulls me down onto the bed. I hear him saying something, but I can't tell what it is.

~Jerome P.O.V~

I put my head on Mitch's shoulder. He chuckles and asks, "Still tired?" I yawn and than snuggle up in the crook of his neck and fall alseep.

{DREAM}

I'm in Mitchs' house. "Mitch?" I hear myself calling for him. I walk up to his room. The door is closed. I knock and open it slightly. I don't see anyone, but I can't stop myself from opening it.

I see him lying in on his bed, with only boxers on. I was confused. "Mitch...?" I asked. He got up and walked over to me. He pinned me to the wall. "What ar-" I was cut off by him gently crashing his lips onto mine. I tried to get away but he keeps me pinned. He pulls away and starts kissing my neak, searching for my sweet spot. I moan as he finds it. I feel him smile. "M-Mitch," I moan. He kisses it more. He starts taking off my clothes without skipping a kiss. I'm down to just my boxers. He starts putting his hand down my boxers.

{END OF DREAM}

I wake up drenched in sweat. "Holy fuck," I mutter. "What the fuck was that?" I go to get my bag, than I relized it was still downstairs. "Shit," I say. I grab a towel from the hall closet and go take a shower.

I decide I was going to wear some of Mitch's clothes, since we were about the same size. I put some clothes on, hoping he wouldn't mind that I was wearing them. I quietly slip downstairs.

"Jerome?" Mitch asks and I freeze.

"Umm, yeah?" I say a little nervous. I look over at him. His face is confused.

He asks, "Why are you wearing my clothes?" Just as I'm about to speak he says, "You know what? I don't mind, just make sure once you're done with them you put them in the laundry."

~Author's note~

HOLA ME AMIGOS! Lol. HI CANDYCORNS! Sorry for short chapter! </3 I LUV U DOE! So me and Emily are making this book, and it needs a cover, so if you would like details on it, go cheak out MineCraftGals22! Ohhhh and also, this book needs a cover!!! LOVE YOU! <3 Stay classy ;)

-Unicorn